Questions About Prp And Hasci Hair Transplant

Hajo1992

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have had 2 hair transplants in the past. Results were pretty nice imo until my hair loss started to accelerate a bit more. I consulted my last hair transplant doctor which gives (I think) an honest advice. But he could be prejudiced, I'm not sure.

He said PRP hasn't worked on the 4 people they tried it on. So anyone got results with PRP?
Results looked pretty alright and would be nice if it would thicken my hair just a tiny bit.

Also, in the Netherlands you have this hair transplantation clinic called Hair Science Instititute. Many famous Dutch Celeberties go there to get their hair fixed. It also has a lot of controversy and say it's fake.
The method they use is based on stemcells. It's similar to a FUE transplant but your donor area stays about the same. This means it could be further used for other transplants. It could also re-activate old hairs that fell out.
My hair transplant doctor (here comes the prejudiced part) says it's a scam and I'm not sure about it.
I've seen success stories with them but also exposure websites and pictures. Any experiences?
Website is: hasci.com

Thanks!