Questions About My Online Consultation

onetwofour

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did online consultation with 2 doctors and both are offering me to do just the front(2800-3500) and leave crown area for another transplant. Is that normal? I'm something like NW4 so this would mean that most of the patients are getting 2 transplants. That comes up as around 40thousand instead of 20. Thought this would be a lot easier and now after this information I guess I have to give up.

onetwofour

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, you are right about everything, they want to see the crown progress and do it later. The problem with waiting is that it's really hard to go through with the first surgery because it's not going to change how I look, I will have to shave my head to not look ridiculous. Obviously shaved head might look better because if not completely bald I should be able to see that my hairline is looking good.

Also now I'm afraid about the grafts. Like you and the consultation said I will need more than 3000~ for my crown area. But then how people do it? You see a lot of celebrities and other people(on this forum) getting it done. Are they just gambling?

onetwofour

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe they are gambling and using a lot of external products such as topicals and fibers to fill the area. Since they make their living from the way they look, they spend a lot of money and effort into hiding what's under. If you don't live such a life than it will be harder for you to keep up with the upkeep of the operation. That's why good clinics will tell you to remain patient and see everything clearly. You might go with other clinics like Erdogan's where they will use a lot of grafts and give you what you want and won't answer to you once years pass and you need another surgery but have no options.

I know it is a stressful process but remind yourself to stay calm and keep looking!

I went with Feriduni and ********. Both in Europe and looks like they know what they're doing. Is that a good choice? I heard Spain has some good surgeons as well.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, please ignore whatever this user 'dilek bulgurcu' has ever posted in the past (he has now been removed).
He was just another one pretending to be a regular user while having his own agenda of promoting the clinic. ALL the links he posted only leads to supposedly some 'agency' which only recommends ONE surgeon- the same surgeon whom he has been recommending. His agenda was always to discredit the well known clinics with a proven track record and promote the little known surgeon by say something along the lines of 'the reputable clinics are only well known because they spend a lot of money advertising to make you think that way' etc., which is totally untrue.
There are MANY others out there posting here, so please be careful when you see this kind of behaviour. There are many truly reputable clinics in Turkey, but it is such behaviour that gives people the impression that Turkey is full of scams.
If a clinic is truly recommended, it should be from personal testimony, NOT some troll who works for a so called 'agency' which only recommends one surgeon.
The two above-mentioned European surgeons are both good choices (although I only had personal experience with Dr. B-sanga). Good luck with your choice.

Last edited:

onetwofour

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, please ignore whatever this user 'dilek bulgurcu' has ever posted in the past (he has now been removed).
He was just another one pretending to be a regular user while having his own agenda of promoting the clinic. ALL the links he posted only leads to supposedly some 'agency' which only recommends ONE surgeon- the same surgeon whom he has been recommending. His agenda was always to discredit the well known clinics with a proven track record and promote the little known surgeon by say something along the lines of 'the reputable clinics are only well known because they spend a lot of money advertising to make you think that way' etc., which is totally untrue.
There are MANY others out there posting here, so please be careful when you see this kind of behaviour. There are many truly reputable clinics in Turkey, but it is such behaviour that gives people the impression that Turkey is full of scams.
If a clinic is truly recommended, it should be from personal testimony, NOT some troll who works for a so called 'agency' which only recommends one surgeon.
The two above-mentioned European surgeons are both good choices (although I only had personal experience with Dr. B-sanga). Good luck with your choice.

Wow, looked like a nice guy, thank you for the heads-up.

Would be great if someone could answer my last question?. Thanks