Questions about making your own oral Minoxidil.

StacySixx

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been ingesting liquid Minoxidil sublingual × 2 daily for 3 weeks. I'm concerned if this is the best way to do it. I have an appointment with my Doctor to get or Minoxidil, however if she says " no" , I need an alternative. I have thought about making my own capsules and dropping the liquid into them. Would the stomach acid destroy the Minoxidil before it can be used. I strongly believe oral Minoxidil is a very viable solution to hairloss. I'm just not sure the best way to consume it and get the best results.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been ingesting liquid Minoxidil sublingual × 2 daily for 3 weeks. I'm concerned if this is the best way to do it. I have an appointment with my Doctor to get or Minoxidil, however if she says " no" , I need an alternative. I have thought about making my own capsules and dropping the liquid into them. Would the stomach acid destroy the Minoxidil before it can be used. I strongly believe oral Minoxidil is a very viable solution to hairloss. I'm just not sure the best way to consume it and get the best results.
Have you tried ordering it online? Thats where I get it. Google loxidil forte 10mg the stuff is generally cheap for how long it lasts.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swallowing topical works for me. Thanks for reminding me. See, no sides since i forget when I took it plus I just got laser for all the other hair.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swallowing topical works for me. Thanks for reminding me. See, no sides since i forget when I took it plus I just got laser for all the other hair.
I've drank minoxidil before when I ran out of tablets but damn does it taste terrible. I usually drink something sweet right after ingesting the minoxidil. You have my respect for being able to drink the stuff, it has given me a stomach ache though when i drank it. I think my stomach doesn't agree with the PG.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've drank minoxidil before when I ran out of tablets but damn does it taste terrible. I usually drink something sweet right after ingesting the minoxidil. You have my respect for being able to drink the stuff, it has given me a stomach ache though when i drank it. I think my stomach doesn't agree with the PG.
It's just 12.5mg she says and I have a small mouth. Everybody thinks so.

StacySixx

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not really concerned with the taste ( cheap Vodka ). My concern is the efficacy. I don't know how much the stomach destroys. I