Questions about Dermatch

hairman24

Reaction score
I have read some promising things about it here, but there seems to be some questions I still have that were not definitively answered.
Most of my hair loss is at the temple....the window peaks...at the top of the window peaks, of course the hair is thinner. I don't really have much of a problem on the top of my head. You could call me a NW2. Would I still be a good candiate for the Dermatch? Obviously, to make the thinner hairs at my window peaks thicker can only help I would imagine.

Is your hair any harder to style after putting it in? Will this stuff run if I start to sweat or if my hair gets wet?

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
hey hmmm well my hairline has gotten slightly thinner than it used to be before...

DO NOT try to apply it directly on your hairline because this will result in your scalp looking as if you colored it in with a washable marker.

what u CAN do is apply it slightly behind the hairline. not on it but slightly behind, it will create fullness on thinner areas.

after you apply the dermatch, just brush through your hair a few times. wait for it to dry and then dry it off with a tissue. thank Buffboy for this great application helping info.

nope it does not come off when you sweat or get your hair wet. sometimes very little will come off and your hands will get slightly (whichever color you use) but that can be easily taken care of by washing your hands.

the only problem is, it yanks out hairs well for me when i apply it, and it takes practice... i guarantee you the first time you apply it, it will look like sh*t but then after a few tries it looks awesome!

and when you scratch an itch on your scalp, some of it will get on ur fingernails but thats no biggie either.

hope this helped. it really is worth it and it's extremely affordable!

good luck