Question

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys are happy with these concealers and feel like it's concealed your loss?

I've tried using Supermillion/Toppik/Nanogen for 6+months now, and I still see a dark powder sitting on my head, and don't ever get the effect of 'hair' like you see on so many before and after shots on their sites, and even in videos. What are they doing that I'm not? It's just for my crown, and it looks even darker the next morning, looks like an ashtray, It doesn't blend in at all. What goes on? Do they just empty half a tin to get the same height as the surrounding areas?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Concealers have helped me enormously but they are very limited in what they can achieve, I dont know whats going on in the videos from the manufacterers but its never that good in real life. They can help improve things a little but if your imaging perfection - forget it.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't get it, on the shopping channel they show someone who is practically bald, and they get the most incredible result, even with a close up camera shot after he's whacked it on. They always tap the head with the bottle though, never sprinkle from above, but that Nano video is the biggest mystery. When it goes on it looks like sand, and then voila... perfect look.

Wonder if it's worth trying Derma as a base coat first?