Question to people who have underwent hair transplants

VeryUpset

Reaction score
How thick does it get? What about the sides/temples?

Can you spike it up and does it look thick? And I'm talking about a bad *** full out in the front straight up spike up,

G

Veryupset yes you can spike it up. Yes it does look thick too depending on how many procedures you have.Most people have 2 procedures to get the desired density.If you have alook at my website you can see the big improvement in my hair and the thickness.It all depends on how bad your hairloss is and how much donor hair you have to offer.Unfortunately theres only a limited amount!

Damo

G

Remember, surgical hair restoration is an attained illusion of coverage at best. Whenever my hair is completely wet, there is alot of noticable scalp although I don't look bald.

It's when my hair is dry and groomed into place that I successfully attain this illusion of coverage. Still, what an amazing difference there is in my restored scalp and I am definitely a happy camper! :D If I had to do it all over again, I would still do my procedures to get me where I am.

Also, one day you probably won't wear the spiked style simply because your tastes will change with age. But it's your hair so it's also your choice! :wink: