Question Regarding Hair Transplant - Without Finasteride ?

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bro`s,

So I`m 27 and started thinning / shedding / losing hair since 21.

I`m sure I`ll be bald in a few years 4-5 let's say.

I tried finasteride/minoxidil and due to bad sides I decided to not take such medicine anymore. So finasteride/minoxidil/dutasteride is excluded from the start.

My question is simple : I want to make a hair transplant, can I have a good result if I will not take finasteride/minoxidil ? let's say I`ll use only nizoral / good health/ etc.

Is it worth it to make a hair transplant if I will naver take finasteride, any way to keep good hair just with transplant ?

I really doubt that all holywood starts that had implants and singers (maroon 5, robbie, even cesc fabregas, clooney, etc etc) are on finasteride for their rest of their lifes after the implants. So what is it that can keep hair up after implant ??

Waiting for serious answers,

Thank you.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
You should add pics bro.
You can also try several other products just like minoxidil alternative (redensyl products) or very soft things just like alfatradiol to battle dht. Maybe the new trinov does something?

You could also try a minoxidil finasteride topical with very low finasteride and no pg in it, maybe no sides then?

You‘re right there are lots of people doing transplan without finasteride. But lots of these stars have very slow hairloss and had their first transplant in their 50s (Costner, Hanks).

Speaking for myself I use minoxidil foam once a day since 4 years. The first year I had the effect of a transplant (no sh*t) and with the foam I have no itching. I put it in when i go to sleep. I am also using a topical finasteride version which I can tolerate, oral gave me hard sides too. All together it does atleast slow down my hairloss.

What I want to say is, that everyone needs to find his own set of medis due to the fact ever body is different.

A transplant without medis below 30 years and aggressive hairloss could be a nightmare.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to stabilise your hair loss before contemplating a surgery, especially if your loss is aggressive. There are a few new alternatives to Finasteride so I would give them ago before getting the sales pitch.

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to stabilise your hair loss before contemplating a surgery, especially if your loss is aggressive. There are a few new alternatives to Finasteride so I would give them ago before getting the sales pitch.

Thank you , brother.

Can you number a few of these alternatives ? thanks

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loads of people get hair transplants and don’t take finesteride it any other meds so I’d say yes u could be fine without