question regarding dermatch

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
hows the best way to apply this stuff cause im having trouble..i only want to give thicker frontal and temporal hair..not top or crown..
also can u leave this stuff in for days and not have to wash out?..
and if u use minoxidil whats the best way to apply minoxidil with this stuff in?

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jason566 said:
hows the best way to apply this stuff cause im having trouble..i only want to give thicker frontal and temporal hair..not top or crown..

I posted some pictures that illustrate how I use it. Feel free to give that a try. Practice makes perfect.

jason566 said:
also can u leave this stuff in for days and not have to wash out?..

Youre gonna want to wash it out after the second day. At least I do.

jason566 said:
and if u use minoxidil whats the best way to apply minoxidil with this stuff in?

Wash it out first. There isnt a doubt in my mind that it will interfere negatively with absorbtion.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
social_drinker said:
jason566 said:
]also can u leave this stuff in for days and not have to wash out?..

Youre gonna want to wash it out after the second day. At least I do.
Uh Oh! :wink:
I've been known to leave it in three days. :oops: Sometimes it just looks better after the first day, and then I don't want to screw it up by starting over again.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you can stand it, go for it. The only time ive left in for more than one day is when I spend the night over at my girls' or on New Year's Eve. Any longer than that and my hair starts to feel like carpet. Plus, I'm a religious Minoxidil user and I dont want anything to stand in the way of the precious absorption...:D

Petchsky

Reaction score
There is no set time you have to keep it in for, but naturally as the days go buy the quality will suffer. 2-3 days is the most i would leave it in for.