Question on Topical Treatment Nutrifolica

Viper

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question that i have recently asked on another site but havent got a response yet so i hope some one may able to help answer some of my questions.
I was wondering has anyone used or know how well "Nutrifolica" topical works? has anyone used it and gained any benefits? at the moment, i have been using it for 11 weeks now and have to say for a while i was shedding heaps on and off, these days not much shedding but still occurs. very little regrowth has occured but Nutrifolica does explain that it takes to 6 months or more for regrowth to start. The thing is i feel because of the shedding i have lost more hair than i had before and little worried to lose more. I have been told from the company and other hair professionals even at Revivogen says any topical treatment that causes hair to shed means it is only working. So i do hope it is. The other question regarding a different product that i haven't used but have heard good things on it's called "RegenHair". It is a cream based topical treatment and though maybe to add that now and then through the week as i continue with the Nutrifolica treatment which is on a daily basis. I hope someone may able to shed some light for on this.
Thanks

Bismarck

Reaction score
Never heard of "nutrifolica" before. Sounds like a concoction of herbs/vitamins i.e. like a scam. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Viper

Reaction score
believe it or not, they pretty much have another same topical treatment called Hair Regain. I was told by one of their customer service consultants that Nutrifolica and Hair regain are both owned by the same company Herbal Essentials. It seems to haveexactly the same ingrediants. I am no to sure if its a legit product or not but have heard they do money back gaurantee after 6 months. Im only in my 11 week and hair loss seems to have stopped. still shed a little but no where near at the first 4 weeks. im slowly regrowing the hair i lost back slowly and believe i have gained some new baby hairs at the front. The only concerns with the product that it made me lose more hair than i had before as i am only at the norwood 1 to 2 stage, and slowly getting myhair back but have used it less so maybe thats why. However i prefer to resort to something that is actually going to work. If anyone has a few suggestions on whats best for me, that would be appreciated. I dont want toresort to propecia. im leaning towards either reviviogen or RegenHair. I have hardly lost anything back on the crown but have receded more from the front so looking for something that will mostly work for the front thinning area. Any help would be great