Question In Regards To A Dermapen Regimen

Dantes90

My Regimen
Reaction score
So recently I have purchased a dermapen, this one to be exact https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Facial-Therapy-aluminium-specimen/dp/B01MZHELRB/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1517914488&sr=1-1&keywords=koi+dermapen&th=1 due to not wanting to wait on follica any longer.

My question is two parts really, first would be I have read how painful the 1.5mm can be and I did not buy numbing cream yet. I am wondering should I start with something quite a bit lower such as .75mm or would it be better to start with 1mm for example?

The second is im guessing a bit harder to answer which is, since I plan to replicate the Dhurat study by waiting at least 24 hours before applying minoxidil and using the dermapen once a week, is that enough time for your skin to heal using 1.5mm or would it realistically need a longer time to do so?

Any advice or anecdotes would definitely be appreciated.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5mm heal in about 5 day for me, not that painful(was painfull the first 2-3time then get use to it) i started right off with 1.5mm

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most painful area are the temples! Thats why i start there then its easy for the rest of the scalp

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most painful area are the temples! Thats why i start there then its easy for the rest of the scalp
And the temples is the hardest place to get regrowth... there may be some connection here