question from a rich guy

canigia

Reaction score
just a question... I don't have any money difficulties and that means I can buy all the medicine I want for my hair. right now accidentaly I have both crinagen and revivogen. my wallet can easily afford buying both these products for a life time. simply put, can I use them both? and if so how? for examble crinagen morning- revivogen night or both at the same time after one dries etc. will that do more good than using just one of them? man revivogen, crinagen, folligen, minoxidil that's too many stuff in my scalp. but if you have the comfort to use them all why not...

I also want to say to everyone new that t-gel is working and can kick away itchyness caused by minoxidil. anyone who hasn't try it better do it quickly.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
ultimate regimen

if money is not an object, I would suggest

Dr. Lee's minoxidil 2x daily or Xandrox
spironolactone 2% 1 x daily
Emu oil from Skin biology, occasionally
Nizoral
Propecia
Beta Sitesterol
Biotin
MSM
Fo - Ti

The Gardener

Reaction score
I suggest you hop on this programme:

1) 5% Minoxidil 2x day
2) Nizoral 3-4 times a week
3) Propecia
4) spironolactone 1x day in the pm (use the 5% on BALD areas, such as temples, etc. and the 2% to liberally moisten your scalp in the areas that DO have hair but are affected by thinning. If you have time in the mornings, apply a very thin layer of the 5% to the balding areas after your minoxidil.
5) Try to make lifestyle changes that will counteract the internal triggers for the ageing process. Quit smoking if you do, get some cardio exercise, and pay attention to nutrition... think BALANCE.
6) Add in a quality multivitamin, such as MegaMan or Teitlebaums Daily Enfusion. I prefer the Teitlebaums... in addition to the vitamin mixture it includes a punch of some minerals and proteins including Biotin and L-Arginine, all in a convenient powdered form you stir a measured dollop-full into your OJ while you watch the news in the mornings. With the cannister comes a separate jar of B Complex and other water-soluble nutrients that they had to encapsulate to keep fresh. In my opinion it is an outstanding product, but it will set you back about a buck fifty a day. It was recommended to me by a fellow 'road warrior' business traveler after I complained to him about fatigue and generally feeling unhealthy and like sh*t during my long business trips.

If after six months you see no improvement, then make the following upgrade:

1) Replace your PM minoxidil application with 5% Xandrox solution

If after a year you see no improvements, make the following upgrades:

1) Replace your PM minoxidil application with 15% Xandrox solution
2) Replace your daily 1mg of Propecia with a quartered 5mg Proscar. In effect, bump your finasteride dosage to 1.25 mg.