question for pete regarding epolobium

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
how long have u been taking it and at what dosage
any results?
if so what are they?
how is this better than taking saw palmetto ( we all know saw palmetto doesnt work)
what else do you take with it?
better than propecia or dutasteride?
where do you buy it?

are there ant studies on this product regarding stopping hairloss and hair regrowth?
if so where can i see them?
do you have any before and after pics?
if so can i see them?

thanks in advance any other info you van give us would be great.........

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
"how long have u been taking it and at what dosage
any results?
if so what are they?
how is this better than taking saw palmetto ( we all know saw palmetto doesnt work)
what else do you take with it?
better than propecia or dutasteride?
where do you buy it?
are there ant studies on this product regarding stopping hairloss and hair regrowth?
if so where can i see them?
do you have any before and after pics?
if so can i see them? "

1)About 2 years now.
2)In my case results have been slow until I added a few more supplements listed in my regime. ie those that help with inflammation and the oiliness involved. I consider these pathways to be just AS important as inhibiting DHT.
3)In my opinion I prefer it for the reasons listed in the thread below. I actually feel the actives in SP ( ie.campe, stigma, beta )may be of benefit if used in a hairloss regime when used alongside supps which help with inflammation and oiliness aspects.
4)I have listed all my supps for hairloss in the thread below.
5)I would say that its another option available for people who wanted to try something away from conventional drugs, not necessarily better.
6)I gather there are a few places you can get it from ie lipoxidil. I get mine from another source as mentioned in the post below.
7)Please refer to the post below which has a list of studies.
8)Im afraid youll have to scour the web or go to Pubmed.
9)Nope I havent got any pics.

Take care
Pete