Question for long term "BIG 3" users.....

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Im about 2 months into my BIG 3 and i have a bunch of peach fuzz along where my old hair line used to be. (before I started thinning) It seems like each week, the hair is getting longer but havent noticed any of them getting pigment yet. The fuzz is getting to the point now where you can notice it in almost any light. Overall, my hair is much healthier, thicker and overall better! :lol:

Im 24yrs old, look about 20 except for my hairline. I have a high metabolisim and my hair and nails grows very fast. I have a low tolerance to alcohol, drugs, etc. I have very thick hair, meaning alot of hair follicles on my head and sorta lot of body hair. I think im a good canidate for regrowth so, my questions are:

Have you that are on the BIG 3 all noticed the peach fuzz?
Did the all the fuzz turn to terminal hairs or only some, none?
Am I getting false hope by thinking I can fill out my hair line?

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
i've seen "the fuzz"

only thing that will say if it grows to terminal hair is time.

the big 3 has made a great difference in my hair thickness and health in 6months but as far as growing significant "new hair" it has been minimal

Axon

Reaction score
i have a bunch of peach fuzz along where my old hair line used to be.

I had the same thing - realtively thin, weak hairs along the hairline where fuller, normal hair used to be.

Eventually, Finasteride and minoxidil made some of those hairs return to normal, but not the whole thing. At least not yet. Still, what a difference it makes. My hairline seems so much more "square" and it's lost that M look.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
how long have you been on the BIG 3, Axon?