Question for HairLossTalk.com.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
talked to you about a month or so back on HairLossTalk.com chat.

when i asked about your hairloss you told me you were maintaining a full head of hair on propecia and all.

my question is during this maintenance did you see any hair in the shower, sink etc? when you wash or take your hand through your hair?..

i ask because my hairloss at the moment is not really visable and i'd be happy just maintaining what i have..but you cant really tell how bad your hair is getting till you lose quite a bit. on that note, i'm on my 4th month of 1 mg finasteride and shedding at least 50-70 hair a day but have yet to hear of anybody whos losing this much hair ed and still maintaining. i know male pattern baldness is not about shedding as it is about replacement in tune with that shedding..but just wondering if you lose hair too.

most of the people usually say they shed zero once the drug kicks in properly so i'm just wondering.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
I looked for any and all worst case scenarios during my first big shed. I researched day and night for about a week. And even when every thing I read pointed to me just going through a shed, I still refused to believe that it wasn't the beginning of the end.

Sheds suck. But you have to ride them out.

I did, and I'm now being rewarded with vellus hairs turning thick and colorful.

Stick to it, get a cap and some Kerasome and throw out the watch and mirror.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
I looked for any and all worst case scenarios during my first big shed. I researched day and night for about a week. And even when every thing I read pointed to me just going through a shed, I still refused to believe that it wasn't the beginning of the end.

Sheds suck. But you have to ride them out.

I did, and I'm now being rewarded with vellus hairs turning thick and colorful.

Stick to it, get a cap and some Kerasome and throw out the watch and mirror.

Nice style.

Make sure that you post on some shedding threads and polls in the Shedding! Shedding! Shedding! section. There seems to be a lack of success stories after a shed.