question for hairlosstalk (beneficial for all)

salazam

Established Member
Reaction score
1) do you apply spironolactone once or twice a day
2) is it 5% or 2%
3) what respect to antiandrogens, how does that prevent hairloss besides where you appying, i mean don't other haris start developing receptor sites( meaning you have to apply more and more areas) or does the anti androgen or minoxidil for thtat case stop the spreading

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I am a believer in the minimalist approach to treating hair loss.

3) I only apply it to the parts of my scalp that have thinning hair. Everything else can wait. Since I don't have the luxury of using Propecia, which works everywhere, I will just deal with problem areas as they appear.

2) It is the 5% Lotion from Dr. Lee

1) I apply it twice per day as once per day is not sufficient coverage.

HairLossTalk.com

bombscience

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
I am a believer in the minimalist approach to treating hair loss.

3) I only apply it to the parts of my scalp that have thinning hair. Everything else can wait. Since I don't have the luxury of using Propecia, which works everywhere, I will just deal with problem areas as they appear.

2) It is the 5% Lotion from Dr. Lee

1) I apply it twice per day as once per day is not sufficient coverage.

HairLossTalk.com

When do you apply your revivogen?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I try to do it at about noon. Then it stays on from noon until shower time the next day. If I was really millitant about it I suppose I should be applying it about an hour or so after the spironolactone, which is immediately after I shower... but I always get distracted.

It also doesn't do much for the smell of my head and the appearance of my hairline so on nights that I go out to clubs and whatnot, I don't even apply it on those days. I know I should.

HairLossTalk.com

bombscience

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
I try to do it at about noon. Then it stays on from noon until shower time the next day. If I was really millitant about it I suppose I should be applying it about an hour or so after the spironolactone, which is immediately after I shower... but I always get distracted.

It also doesn't do much for the smell of my head and the appearance of my hairline so on nights that I go out to clubs and whatnot, I don't even apply it on those days. I know I should.

HairLossTalk.com

HairLossTalk.com,

Do you have a link to the list of ingredients that are in Revivogen. More specifically do you know if it is a PPG based solution?