Question For All Those Who Have Had Fue? | HairLossTalk Forums

Question For All Those Who Have Had Fue?

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by Nick1990, Dec 22, 2017.

?

As below

1. Surgeon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Someone else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nick1990

Nick1990 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did your surgeon do the extractions or was it someone else?

2. JeanLucBB

JeanLucBB Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Erdogan my surgeon did a few test extractions then handed it off to the nurses.

Don't worry too much about this issue, think about it logically; would you prefer the surgeon to do every section of a 10 hour ultra fatiguing surgery 5 days a week, or each section of the surgery to be done by separate teams they are highly efficient and skilled at in a short 3 hour period? Unless the doctor is using a slow stick and place technique as in extract the graft and directly make an incision and implant, you do not necessarily want a doctor doing all parts of the surgery, or the extractions, and there are reasons against this.

Focus on the results, consistency and experiences of those who went to the clinics you're looking at, not the techniques as you may not necessarily understand reasoning like this without looking into it. Even questions like motorised vs manual punch are not as obvious as they initially may seem, as although in general the best surgeons are using manual punch there are some like Couto and Freitas clearly at the top level using a motorised.

WhitePolarBear, Wolf Pack and rclark like this.
  3. Nick1990

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Fair play cheers man, yeah same here did the right side of my head then handed over to an assistant I think who was the only other extractor not gonna lie I did get nervous as fuck when she started using the motorised punch

The results I've seen have all been very good plus the doctor gives training to others and most patients I've seen have all been wearing their hair short... so now the long wait... Fingers crossed

4. barfacan

barfacan Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Who you going with?

5. Nick1990

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Btw when they take the bandages off ate they not meant to be a bit careful?'

The nurses practically had me in and out and washed my hair in about five minutes and it started bleeding again!

They put water on it but didn't let it soak and practically tugged it off fairly sure they took some hairs with that pull!

6. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Implantation and extraction is easy for competent techs and good clinic set up. The key part is the incisions and always the senior Dr should do that.

JeanLucBB and WhitePolarBear like this.
  7. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    De Reys did all the extractions, and his wife (a trained nurse) would sometimes take over for the implantation.

JeanLucBB and Wolf Pack like this.
  8. Nick1990

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    guys just a few things im a bit a nervous about

when they shave your head with some clippers are they not meant to then give it a quick wash what about all the other little hairs?
    after they did that straight into channel opening,

and just bandage removal i was probably only clown walking around the airport with dodgy bandages on ffs! it was the last day wash or whatever but after bandage removal it started bleeding again and patchworked bandages on my head. why did that happen for...