Question for all L-Arginine Users?

need_hair04

Reaction score
Just wondering what other kinds of benefits have you guys realized after using this, other then the noted increase erection it is known for? Studies claim that it is beneficial for circulation in general! What other benefits have you guys noticed? (Easier to build muscle, better sleep, more elert)

Also how old is too young to be takin such a supplement as it effects HGH and NO levels?? I am 21 and just wondering if this could also be too early to take any of this kind of supplement just yet??

G

it killed my headache

I don't know why but for some reason I find it useful after an e comedown? Anyone else discovered this?

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
HGH, NO? What do these abbreviations mean?

need_hair04

Reaction score
NO is short form for Nitric Oxide, which is released in greater quantities due to Arginine, HGH is short for for Human Growth Horomone which is also released in greater quantities because of Arginine... both are suppost to be beneficial for better circulation and stonger immune system.

So noone has really answered the question I had... does it atleast do what they claim it does when taking this supplement, or is this stuff just overratted, and how old is too young to be taking this stuff?? thanks