Question About Using Bicalutamide For A Period Of Time

lexluthor.12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would happen if i use bicalutamide for 8 months or so, then stop it and get back to spironolactone and duta? Would my androgens go crazy and do some bad sh*t to my hair?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t do that, it would be a bad decision. If you’re going to use bicalutamide, it’s best to use it permanently.

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on the spironolactone and dutasteride dosages, it needs to be higher dosages until your t/dht levels come back to their previous point. I did switch temporarily from bica to spironolactone fine.

lexluthor.12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on the spironolactone and dutasteride dosages, it needs to be higher dosages until your t/dht levels come back to their previous point. I did switch temporarily from bica to spironolactone fine.

How much do you think i'll need?

I wouldn’t do that, it would be a bad decision. If you’re going to use bicalutamide, it’s best to use it permanently.

What if i use Cyproterone Acetate while using bica? Would it still be a problem?

Any improvement with spironolactone? Sides?
I only have cognitive sides like brain fog, other than that im fine. I stopped shedding, but no visible thickening or regrwoth.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I’m going to do soon. I’ve been using 100 mg spironolactone with 1 mg finasteride and E2 on scalp 1xday. I plan to replace spironolactone with ~25 mg bica 3-4xweek to get some regrowth, then maintain w something else. Also, I like that bica doesn’t shut down your testicles

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friend

i just received today two batch of binarex (bicalutamide) from inhousepharmacy.vu
Apparently the manufacturer is in india so i am a bit scared even if it come from new zealand.
Do you think it is legit ?, i have a hard time finding a test lab. What do you think can i use it on my scalp nevertheless.
Can you check the form of the pill with yours.
Mine are white with a 50 on it
the diameter is about 8mm

And by the way do you have an easy check list to test purity at home ?
like the weight of the pill, it what solvent i can check the solubility stuff like that

Thanks for your feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_3416.JPG
    IMG_3416.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3417.JPG
    IMG_3417.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 99