question about tricomin

nightlife

Reaction score
im confused,

can someone please explain to me why tricomin is rated third in the 'secrets to success' sticky thread? is it the best topical available? and what is taken into consideration when placing it at number 3? is tricomin anti-dht?

and why is nizoral not featured in this list?

thanks

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nightlife,
the reason is as of today only propecia, minoxidil and tricomin went through clinical studies. (finasteride and minoxidil are FDA approved and Tricomin went through FDA trials 1 and 2).
This means that these 3 products work for sure.

Others like spironolactone, folligen etc might work better, may not work as much, may not work atll, or might be as good as these 3. We will never know unless some one does clinical studies.

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
What tricommin product have they tested... is it the shampoo and conditionner Combo ?

Just bought 2 bottles... hope i bought the right thing.

G

So is it necessary to use Tricomin spray and spironolactone at the same time?

And does anyone know approximately how long the 6 oz bottle of Tricomin spray should last?

Thanks. :)

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
grabber,
you need to get the spray. you can get it from this site.

jayman,
if you get the bottle, use a dropper and use 1 ml everyday. This will last 6 months (48 $).

If you the sprayer it came with, you tend to apply it on the hair, the bottle might last only a month or two.

G

Thanks techprof.

Where can someone get a dropper to use with it? I don't know if we should use the same dropper used for minoxidil or is that okay?

And when we apply it should we apply it to the same areas that I apply the minoxidil?

And does the tricomin spray that you are talking about qualify for the copper peptide recommendation?

And should we use spironolactone at the same time as this for additional benefits?

Thanks.

P.S.: I assume this is the product you are talking about?
http://www.tricomin.com/media/solutionko2.jpg

Thanks. :)

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jayman,
you are welcome
that is the produt. the peptide in the bottle went through FDA trials phase 1 and 2.
You can use any dropper. I use the extra dropper I had for minoxidil bottles.
If you get products from Dr. Lee, on request he will send one or two droppers per minoxidil product you buy.
I suggest using a separate dropper for tricomin if possible.

Yes you apply tricomin to the areas you need hair growth. considering your small area of hairloss, the bottle will last a year for you.

I don't use spironolactone. So I can't say what to do. I would suggest applying tricomin first, wait for 10 minutes, and then apply minoxidil.
(tricomin dries very fast).

Felk

Reaction score
In my opinion a copper peptide is going to have a greater effect on hairloss than nizoral twice a week.

If the "Big 3" were the "Top 3," a copper peptide would be in there. But since the big 3 is a combination of a pill, a topical, and a shampoo, all of which can be used at once very easily, and all of which work against hairloss differently, it is considered the "best regimen."

Damn Wind

Reaction score
Tricomin Follicle Spray caused me serious hairline loss and I stopped using it. I saw that other consumers had similar results but thought I'd try it. Hopefully it works for you.