Question about swiss lace thickness

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of the actual lace? Its delicate and can't be seen under most circumstances when bonded correctly.

Hair wise? Swiss can do anywhere from 60-100% density. I would go 80-90% if you are of euro descent. Swiss lace typically can not hold high density of hair.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of the actual lace? Its delicate and can't be seen under most circumstances when bonded correctly.

Hair wise? Swiss can do anywhere from 60-100% density. I would go 80-90% if you are of euro descent. Swiss lace typically can not hold high density of hair.
Where do you come up with this? That is absolutely FALSE!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most place i've seen don't ship swiss systems with high density. Im sure you can. But anything over 100% looks like garbage either way.
I certainly can't attest to your vast experience in the industry, but from someone who has worked with a number of different factories, I can say that Swiss lace is both available for densities over 100%, and looks perfectly fine.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you come up with this? That is absolutely FALSE!
Wow. A heated discussion opens up.... These systems threads are way more interesting that the experimental ones where nobody even has a pulse from the last sacred cow that got exploded on Friday, I think.