Question about RU58841

Deep dish

Reaction score
there is someone here who use [h=3]RU58841 ? or used in the past if yes please share[/h]the results and give some feedbacks about the product

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't listen to this guy because there are multiple people on this forum who have had success with RU. Hellosser documented maintenance using only RU for years. This guy was probably just being impatient. It takes a year to really see any results

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU and CB are both great on paper but I think people see mixed results because they're not getting top quality product consistently. Buying from websites like Kane or Iron Dragon, you don't really know what you're getting. The synthesis of these chemicals, CB in particular, is very difficult.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use RU58841, and make my own 10% solution batches of the treatment. I've been finding it helpful, and from my experience, I recommend it to those who aren't able to use an internal 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. It works, and I've had no side effects from it.

Deep dish

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers... Someone had good results from RU premade from the Internet for example from Kane or anagen???

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers... Someone had good results from RU premade from the Internet for example from Kane or anagen???
The problem with the premade solutions is that RU degrades overtime. Most people make their own and make 1 week batches from what I have been reading. I am considering adding it to my hair loss regimen and using 75mg in 1ml of solution.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's extremely effective for me. Completely regrew my thin crown (already on minoxidil). Started growing in quite soon after I started it. Temples still are a bit receded looking on it tho. But maintaining ok.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use it. Very effective treatment for me. I had thickening, a bit of regrowth and maintenance primarily. I mix it myself, bit cheaper that way. I mix my solution for 3-4 weeks and it's completely fine (no degrading). Get RU from either anageninc or thekaneshop so your certain you get legit stuff.

Deep dish

Reaction score
I use it. Very effective treatment for me. I had thickening, a bit of regrowth and maintenance primarily. I mix it myself, bit cheaper that way. I mix my solution for 3-4 weeks and it's completely fine (no degrading). Get RU from either anageninc or thekaneshop so your certain you get legit stuff.
Can u send me a link ? Where can I order and mix it by myself ??? And lopu u orders premade solution or ?

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get mine off anagen inc. I first used the premixed solution. Now I just buy the raw powder and mix it in with loreal serioxyl. Had good results with both.

Deep dish

Reaction score
swwop can you tell with what are u mixing it?
finally im gonna order it

- - - Updated - - -

can u tell me with which solution u mix it?
and what are the ratios?
thank you anyway
i justed ordered it now
ill update

- - - Updated - - -

anageninc.com
swoop

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
swwop can you tell with what are u mixing it?
finally im gonna order it

- - - Updated - - -

can u tell me with which solution u mix it?
and what are the ratios?
thank you anyway
i justed ordered it now
ill update

- - - Updated - - -

swoop

I mix mine in propylene glycol 25%/ethanol 75%. I used to mix it in minoxidil kirkland. 5% concentration btw.

username425

Reaction score
do you think a mix with lipogaine instead of kirkland minoxidil would be any more effective? I've heard the kirkland minoxidil isnt as good of a carrier for the powder.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you think a mix with lipogaine instead of kirkland minoxidil would be any more effective? I've heard the kirkland minoxidil isnt as good of a carrier for the powder.

I think mixing it with minoxidil is a mistake...if you want a usage guide check out bald truth talk forums...hellouser made a wonderul usage guide that is very easy to follow

- - - Updated - - -

And the reasoning I think it's a mistake is because you wpuld basically have to make a monthly batch and RU isn't stable