Question About Ru58841 With Minoxidil

Mans

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Whilst I am also looking for a decent hair transplant surgeon, I thought I will give RU a try (along with a few other things) that I have discovered in this forum before taking the plunge.

I have tried buying RU from Anageninc/Kane but they seem to be having a continuous problem with their card payment facility which I have tried using several times in order to make the payment but failed. Unfortunately, I have been advised that they no longer accept payments via paypal so that's not an option and bitcoins are just beyond my comprehension.

So, I am now thinking of buying the RU from Purity Prod as they accept card payments but unfortunately do not sell KB solution. I have seen on a few threads that people have mentioned using Minoxidil as the vehicle for RU. I was wondering if I should purchase Regaine (liquid) or Kirkland to mix the RU with? Cost is not really an issue.

Also, has anybody here ever tried buying RU from Purity Prod before? Are they a reliable source, in your opinion?

Many thanks.

Mans

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still curious to find out whether Regaine/Rogaine liquid is a better vehicle for RU or Kirkland liquid?

Will appreciate any suggestions.

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried buying RU from Anageninc/Kane but they seem to be having a continuous problem with their card payment facility which I have tried using several times in order to make the payment but failed. Unfortunately, I have been advised that they no longer accept payments via paypal so that's not an option and bitcoins are just beyond my comprehension.

Bitcoins are actually quite easy. You can get them from www.coingate.com . That site also acts as a bitcoin wallet. And you can use it to send bitcoins to anyone in the world. literately everyone can do it :)

this site accepts creditcards and has also K&B. https://www.chemyo.com/

Johnny B.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chemyo is out of raw RU. Anyone else every buy from purity prod? I just do not trust purchasing anything by bitcoin so I would prefer not to buy from anageininc.