Question About My Small Hair Transplant (hq Pics)

Acaly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there.

Around 1.5 years ago I did a small hair transplant to strenghten the corners of my hair that receded slightly when I got a little older. That and because my hairline has been bothering me since a child already.

After around a year I had some concerns about the density of the transplant because you can easily see the area that has been filled up. I took this to the surgeon and he agreed upon this and offered a fix for it next year. Apparantly taking Litium (medication) after a hair transplant is not a good idea, which might have had effects for my result.

My question though: Is it realistic of me to think that the areas can get denser? I know it won't have the same density as the middle area for example, and I wouldnt want that, but at least that it flows over more gradually instead of having these obvious spots?

Maybe someone has experience in this in here?

Here's an album, including a childhood picture my head where I apparantly felt no shame
I guess you can see what areas have been filled in, it's literally just the thin areas.

http://imgur.com/a/hSEOD

Btw, it was 750 grafts FUE (not FUT, if mod can move it that'd be great) at one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the netherlands

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
I fail to see any disparities in your concern. Hair looks thick, and healthy.

Acaly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well on the edges you can see the ''entrances'' still, especially on the left side where you can see a lot of skin. that's basically what I mean

shookwun

Reaction score
Nobody including myself would notice.

All though if you want to spend thousands of dollars through travel, accommodations you can have another transplant to address this.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats typically what a hair transplant looks like, I would be very pleased with the results.

Acaly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the replies, I think I'll wait it out and maybe thicken it up somewhere next year, I hope he can still thicken it up a little like he said.