question about hair transplant

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys haven't posted in a while but i just have a few quick question about hair transplants.

if i want to have a hair transplant in just one certain area on my head will it work? would this hair transplant on this spot cause a shock in my system and cause the normal hairs right now to fall out/thin? just curious

and around how long does it take for the hair transplant hairs to grow out. and does the donor area hairs grow back normally?

thanks

stevieb

Reaction score
edit

G

pleasehelpme said:
hey guys haven't posted in a while but i just have a few quick question about hair transplants.

if i want to have a hair transplant in just one certain area on my head will it work? would this hair transplant on this spot cause a shock in my system and cause the normal hairs right now to fall out/thin? just curious

and around how long does it take for the hair transplant hairs to grow out. and does the donor area hairs grow back normally?

thanks

Yes, you can get hair transplant for certain areas. And the probability is that you won't have shock loss. The donor and recipient area will heal in a matter of weeks, the hair will start to grow around month 3,4,5,6 and then continue.

have you researched FUE and STRIP?????

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
stevieb said:
pacermg.....got spam?

dude, you really have got to stop spamming in regards to where you got your transplant!!!

if you are so confident and happy with your hair transplant, please share your pics , because so far, your all talk!!!

but i have a feeling that you do not have any pics to back up your hair transplant!!!

you sound like an a$$ and the only thing comming out of your mouth is $hit!!!

wtf is this directed towards me? sorry if it isn't but if it is... what the f*** are you talking about?

and thanks for the response trax... how you been?