Question About Finasteride Plus 1.25 And A Few Other Questions?

naeroK

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please bare with me as im fairly new to the forums and suck at english/grammer.

I recently have been taking Finplus 1.25 dosage by my Dr. who did my hair transplant but I cant find much info on it on the web or anyone taking it. anyone know anything about it? I only ask because its quite expensive and was wondering about if I could get on a different type of medication. Also Ive noticed alot of people saying they are shedding on finasteride is that normal? I havent myself seen any shedding and ive been on it for about a month or so.

this is the faq I got with it.

Finasteride Plus FAQ’s

Compounded Finasteride FinPlus contains pharmacy-compounded finasteride 1.25mg PLUS a sophisticated blend of standardized, hair-healthy organic herbs and nutrients including Biotin, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens), Horsetail Extract, Nettle Leaf, Astragalus, Poria Cocos, and Rehmannia in a convenient daily oral capsule for maximum hair regrowth.

What are the main benefits of Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus”? Finasteride is the active ingredient in Propecia®—the only oral FDA-approved prescription treatment for hair loss in men. In long term, large scale, double-blind, randomized clinical trials, daily finasteride has been shown to be beneficial to 90% of men experiencing male pattern hair loss. Finasteride lowers DHT—a primary trigger for male pattern hair loss. Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus” contains pharmacy-compounded finasteride 1.25mg PLUS a sophisticated blend of standardized, hair-healthy organic herbs and nutrients for maximum hair regrowth

What are the benefits of the standardized herbs contained in Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus”? This unique combination of organic, sustainably-sourced herbs is designed to support healthy hair growth, healthy circulation as well as decrease inflammation in the body. Biotin is a water-soluble nutrient which supports healthy skin, hair and nail function. Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) is reported to have effects on DHT (dihydrotestosterone, a primary trigger for hereditary hair loss in men) and it’s activity in the body. Astragalus, derived from pure Astragalus membranaceus root, activates telomerase which helps protect and/or restore telomere length, a key regulator of cellular aging and stem cell function in the body. Telomere length and telomerase activity was the subject of recent Nobel Prize winning research in the area of Medicine and Physiology.

Does Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus” cost less than name brand Propecia®? Yes. Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus” is a less expensive alternative to Propecia®. However, Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus” contains 25% more of the pharmaceutical ingredient plus hair-healthy organic herbs and nutrients for maximum hair regrowth.

When should I start Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus?” Hereditary hair loss always gets worse over time without treatment—the earlier you start, the better!

What kind of results can I expect with Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus?” Every patient is different, however, Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus” usually works within the first 6 months to measurably slow, stop and reverse miniaturization.

How do I take Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus”? Compounded Finasteride “FinPlus” comes in easy to swallow capsules that should be taken once a day either with or without food.