question about BCP lotion sides etc [birth control pills]

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
so -
lately i have seen some testimonials of guys who took BCP, either orally, or topically - straight to the scalp.
both seems to make maybe the biggest improvement i have ever seen on male pattern baldness from drugs.
both also carry the risk to get feminizing effects such as tits (gyno) and as far as i understand also chemical cstration,
although topically - the risks looks to be a bit lower.

another effect that might be good for men in here that still wants to stay men, only looking better, younger and having more of a gentle face,
i mean - having less and smaller facial hair, and basically better skin with much younger looking (and maybe possibly less body hair, which is also good for me).

so - we have here basically - 4 effects tottally, while 2 are wanted (at least for some), and for most people - the other 2 are not.

the wanted effects would be:
- full head of hair (basically between nw0 to nw1.5 max)
- less facial hair, smaller facial hair, better facial skin, maybe less body hair (and better skin at general)

the unwanted effects:
- boob growth (gyno)
- chemical castration

so - after all of this intro - the question is -
is there anyway to counteract ONLY the unwanted two, while not effecting the other, wanted two ?
i've heard of someone that a drug called 'Anastrozole' cured his gyno.
what do you think ?

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
the only thing I find weird is that, tests being done on women with AA, the results are not good after treatment with (oral) cyproterone acetate, the ingredient of those birth control pills that we are looking for here. That in contradiction to the 3 (?) cases so far that I have seen here on forums with before/afters ... cause they are nothing short of amazing.

Two studies:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15787815
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12072067

dps

Banned
Reaction score
is it certain bcp have finasteride like sides? or are those just speculations?