QR678 injections

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
mark_india said:
Yes Ajax, he said, 'soon you will have to quit minoxidil, but not suddenly to avoid shock loss. Just reduce the concentration from 10% to 5% and 2%'.
No time frame was given but I guess 2-3 months.

I assume he must be sure that the new hair will sustain without minoxidil.

lets see, I hope more people taking this treatment come forward with pics, as I see many people taking this treatment during my visit.

Very interesting... I understand that hair grown by minoxidil is dependant on minoxidil, so if a person stops taking it, then over a few months this hair will fall out. I'm not sure about "shock loss", but certainly over a period of time the hair will shed and not regrow... can anyone confirm this for me?

I actually think this will show your treatment to be either real of fake and so I look forward to the day you stop, and ask that you please continue to post pictures months after you eventually quit minoxidil.

My fear is that all the new hair falls out, and that prompts people to have to restart their treatment with the clinic, thus earning them more money from repeat customers.

My hope is that you keep all your hair and the treatment is real :)

mark_india

Reaction score
Yes I have received my before and after pictures taken at the Doctor's clinic.

Attached the same,

Before is First week of March'11,
After is Last week of July'11

I am travelling right now, and did not click any pictures for August, I will take some in a week or so. And keep you posted, two more shots to go :).

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 329
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 297
T

TravisB

Wow, that's very impressive, considering that you were practically bald on top before. But if you need to take finasteride after this, then it's pretty much uselesss, because I bet most of people are waiting for some treatment where you actually won't have to take finasteride :p

I also find it suspicious that only 2 folks would actually be able to produce this good cure for baldness.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If that's for real it's absolutely phenomenal, but seems sliiightly fishy to me that this Indian doctor has this superb treatment the rest of the world are completely oblivious to.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhoper said:
If that's for real it's absolutely phenomenal, but seems sliiightly fishy to me that this Indian doctor has this superb treatment the rest of the world are completely oblivious to.

I agree.

If this drug really worked, he'd be marketing it to the world in conventions etc. Anything is possible these days no matter where you are living.

However, I haven't heard anyone but Mark talk about it.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are usein a combo of three things so which one is helping you
Ill bet it is finesteride an minoxidil
YOU SHOUD NOT TAKE THE SHOTS

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
otis said:

I bet it wasn't.

No way finasteride or Minoxidil do that.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What you see is the results that Rogain had in its trials.
It is a combo of minoxidil and finasteride that did it

mark_india

Reaction score
Its good to be skeptic, specially in hair loss treatments.

otis said:

As I said before, I posted this thread to check and compare results with other people who are only on finasteride/minoxidil with similar NW4/5 pattern and started at similar time frame i.e., 4-5 months ago, who can share their view. So we all know whats working.

In any case, even if these shots are working or not, this was a one time treatment not for life time. And I am pretty happy with my results, so my hope now is the results stays after stopping minoxidil.

hairhoper said:
well I don't think this is the case, I think many companies in US and around knows about such treatment, e.g Histogen, but advantage held by our doctors is they can start implementing their treatment in a year or two, while other companies has to deal with FDA /trials for 5-6 years minimum. I bet you would see many companies coming up with this kind of Growth Factor treatment soon.

TravisB said:
Wow, that's very impressive, considering that you were practically bald on top before. But if you need to take finasteride after this, then it's pretty much uselesss, because I bet most of people are waiting for some treatment where you actually won't have to take finasteride :p

I also find it suspicious that only 2 folks would actually be able to produce this good cure for baldness.

I believe there will ever be a ONE 100% effective non surgical treatment, it will always be two or more, to attack AA from multiple directions.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
mark_india said:
Yes I have received my before and after pictures taken at the Doctor's clinic.

Attached the same,

Before is First week of March'11,
After is Last week of July'11

I am travelling right now, and did not click any pictures for August, I will take some in a week or so. And keep you posted, two more shots to go :).

Great results Mark... I dont think it's out of the boundries of possibility that this is purely down to minoxidil & finasteride, I have seen cases with good regrowth on here from those two alone... I appreciate you keeping us updated though and what ever is working really is working well.

Will be interesting to see what happens once you quite the minoxidil!

mark_india

Reaction score
Here are new pics taken today, I would say no new growth but the existing hair is thickening and getting longer.

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g377/mark_india/Front/?action=view&current=1stSep11front.jpg

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g377/mark_india/Top/?action=view&current=1stSep11top.jpg

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums...ine/?action=view&current=1stSep11hairline.jpg

Two more shots, now 8 weeks apart.

I am still on 5/10% alternating minoxidil n daily finasteride/folihair tablet, its now exactly seven months since I started qr768/finasteride/minoxidil/folihair/8x/anaphase.
I am happy that at least something is working or may be all of them have some effect to some extent. Whatever it is, you people are free to make your own conclusion.

Ace Ventura

Reaction score
Are you going to take more shots?

It sounds to me that the maximum shots to take are 8, right? The following shots after the 8th i think they don't work.

mark_india

Reaction score
papillon said:
Any progress?

Well nothing significant compare to last photo I would say. Will post new pic this months.
Overall progress since start is very good I think. It helped in stopping the miniaturization significantly if not 100%.
I wished I would have done it long time ago :(.

Ace Ventura said:
Are you going to take more shots?

It sounds to me that the maximum shots to take are 8, right? The following shots after the 8th i think they don't work.

Yes two more to go, the gap between shots is now two months.
As per Doctor, more or less after 8th shot there is not much use of taking it anymore.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mark, we appreciate you taking the time to keep us in the loop regarding your progress.

Any chance you can post a baseline pic? I went back to the 1st page and unfortunately the March pic doesn't seem to be showing up.

It would be good to be able to compare your last pic with a baseline one.

Reaction score
Hi Mark, i am from India as well but i think this guy is conning you. If you use finasteride and 10% Mino your bound to get 40% of your hair back in 8 to 12 months. This has nothing to do with his treatment.

We all know how many people are out their to cheat on this issue, not to mention Dr.Bathra and his stupid Homeopathy treatment, that never works.

How much are you paying this guy? You do realize that no other cure is there apart from Mino and finasteride.