Not open for further replies.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Studies

Media

Side Effects & Safety
  • Similar to Seti which is mild and rare
  • Practically no chance of sexual sides because it doesn't mess with hormones or PGD2 Production See here
  • Fevipiprant is in phase 3 trials all over the world. You do not usually reach Phase 3 unless safety is sufficiently established and that many trials indicates it would be safe. And they already looking at Asthma mild all the way to severe, atopic dermatitis and rhinitis.

Last edited:

PrinceWilliamThe2nd

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is ridiculous bullsh*t. It's just one person or a group of people trying to make money off some desperate baldies.

Please don't fall for this crap!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HOLY sh*t I could POSSIBLY be invited into the PRIVATE FORUM?!?!!!

- f*** YEAH!! They can tell me all about RU, flax seed oil and flavivivpiprant!!!!!!!! which is a lot like Seti?!?!?!

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HOLY sh*t I could POSSIBLY be invited into the PRIVATE FORUM?!?!!!

- f*** YEAH!! They can tell me all about RU, flax seed oil and flavivivpiprant!!!!!!!! which is a lot like Seti?!?!?!
Joining the private forum is the new "sitting at the cool kids table" :rolleyes:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and the trolls come out, lol

you're the only troll my friend. No one gives a f*** about flaviprant, or whatever the f*** you're talking about and no one gives a f*** about the "private forum". they know nothing we don't know.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im kinda confused.. This guy says it's in phase 3 all over the world but the only trial I've seen is a phase 1 trial from Novartis Pharmaceuticals?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The clinical trails were multicenter

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02555683

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicenter_trial

The benefits of multicenter trials include a larger number of participants, different geographic locations, the possibility of inclusion of a wider range of population groups, and the ability to compare results among centers, all of which increase the generalizability of the study. In many cases, efficacy will vary significantly between population groups with different genetic, environmental, and ethnic or cultural backgrounds ("demographic" factors); normally only geographically dispersed trials can properly evaluate this.

Last edited:

tress_dreams

Reaction score
I think westonci may be overstating the safety profile of the drug, but he has reason to believe in the efficacy all the same. The results he is getting with seti are significant enough to warrant interest. Anyone willing to participate needs to go into this eyes-wide-open to the potential for long term side effects. That said, I'm in. I will slowly ramp dosage ever conscious of any physical/mental changes. There are certainly more dangerous drugs than a prostaglandin D2 receptor 2 antagonist.

What's interesting is if Seti ends up getting approval due to the substantially improved safety profile, even if less effective than finasteride. Then we may have Fevi approved for asthma shortly after. So Fevi could end up being the off-label option similar to how dutasteride is to finasteride.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think westonci may be overstating the safety profile of the drug, but he has reason to believe in the efficacy all the same. The results he is getting with seti are significant enough to warrant interest. Anyone willing to participate needs to go into this eyes-wide-open to the potential for long term side effects. That said, I'm in. I will slowly ramp dosage ever conscious of any physical/mental changes. There are certainly more dangerous drugs than a prostaglandin D2 receptor 2 antagonist.

What's interesting is if Seti ends up getting approval due to the substantially improved safety profile, even if less effective than finasteride. Then we may have Fevi approved for asthma shortly after. So Fevi could end up being the off-label option similar to how dutasteride is to finasteride.

fR9lOcX.png

I highlighted the important text in the image above. Safety should be good according to Novartis, im taking their word for it.

So far no complaints of sides on Seti on the private forum.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
FEVI looks great, I'm taking part in the group buy as well. In regards to SETI, I haven't had any sides at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.