q about tricomin and ac...

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using ac for, I don't know.. 6months.. and I haven't see any results...

My q is is tricomin better than ac, because, ac is using now some new formula, I think?? and, if it is better, where is the cheapest site to buy it... worldwide shipping??

sorry for english :freaked2:

mrfuture

Reaction score
No offense, but looking at you regimen I am pretty sure that your lack of success is the result of putting all of your hope on topicals.

Except for the Minoxidil and Nizoral you are already taking, everything else on your regimen is probably worthless.

Hoping for changes from Tricomin or AC is a waste of time.

Those and other topicals are just EXTRA things you add to PROVEN threatements. They should only give you an extra edge, but nothing more.

I believe that propecia is the real answer here. You know that DHT causes hair loss, yet you are not doing anything about it (Minoxidil only stimolates growth, nothing to do with DHT and Nizoral does very, very little to fight it on its own. Nobody ever grew hair back solely because of Nizoral).

I know where you are coming from, you are probably scared of propecia and all that. But again, it's the only thing existing today that fight DHT, the cause of hair loss.

Realistically speaking, don't expect anything from Tricomin or American Crew to stop hair loss or get growth. It is not going to happen.

Future

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
He could use Topical Anti Androgen....such as spironolactone... my hairline has way more hairs then it had before and I am only on spironolactone 5%,Tricomin and Nizoral...
only using this for 3 months or so...

mrfuture

Reaction score
Glad to hear you are doing good, but honestly you are the first one I see having regrowth in only 3 months from using only spironolactone, Tricomin and Nizoral.......

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
mrfuture said:
No offense, but looking at you regimen I am pretty sure that your lack of success is the result of putting all of your hope on topicals.

Except for the Minoxidil and Nizoral you are already taking, everything else on your regimen is probably worthless.

Hoping for changes from Tricomin or AC is a waste of time.

Those and other topicals are just EXTRA things you add to PROVEN threatements. They should only give you an extra edge, but nothing more.

I believe that propecia is the real answer here. You know that DHT causes hair loss, yet you are not doing anything about it (Minoxidil only stimolates growth, nothing to do with DHT and Nizoral does very, very little to fight it on its own. Nobody ever grew hair back solely because of Nizoral).

I know where you are coming from, you are probably scared of propecia and all that. But again, it's the only thing existing today that fight DHT, the cause of hair loss.

Realistically speaking, don't expect anything from Tricomin or American Crew to stop hair loss or get growth. It is not going to happen.

Future

I'm not using anymore minoxidil because I becama fat and my heart was killing me for looong long time....

so.. triconim is I think, my last hope....

Sean68

Reaction score
sorry mate but if you saw nothing from ac then youre not gona see anything from tricomin, theyre essentially the same thing.if you dont want to take internals then the best alternative i proxiphen id say.consider going onto folligen if you dont like ac crew but again its pretty similar.

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
yes yes but... I liked AC very much, but if new AC is sh*t, then I don't know what to buy, so I asked here!