Q about hair getting addicted to the hairloss treatments

G

JustShaveIt said:
JayMan said:
Propecia helps regrow and maintain hair in a large percentage of people, with sides in a very few, that in almost every case go away upon discontinuation of the drug.

Jesus.

yup and so does the hair that was grown.

So what? It's not a CURE, it's a TREATMENT. It has to be used continuously to maintain the benefits. Name me another treatment that keeps working years after it's stopped? If I have AIDS and take drug cocktails to combat it, and then I decide to stop taking the drug, and my organs fail and I die, should I blame the drug companies?

This is really getting too easy.

I'm sick and tired of hearing whining from people on here about how the drugs stop working when you stop using them. People who are mad at that are ungrateful little ***************, seriously. You should thank Merck and other drug companies every day that they put these drugs out. They're not even making that much money on them.

IBM

Reaction score
I never saw a success case using natural dht blockers. Never saw green tea extract success, grape seed extract success, borage oil, soy, curcumin, furmunin, puttinmid, etc...
Even i havent saw a case of success using Fluridil, spironolactone cream or lotion and cooper peptites.

IBM

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
yup and so does the hair that was grown.

You're being very annoying. Everyone knows what's your opinnion on drugs. People take drugs in mind that there's no solutions only commitments. So leave us alone.

eddy_simpson

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree that you would be mental to rely on them alone. But then I think its a bad idea to rely on any one treatment whether its finasteride or minoxidil or anything else. As far as Im concerned male pattern baldness has to be attacked from many angles.