Pyripure pyrilutamide solution, what is your experience?

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anybody using pyripure pyrilutamide solutions? Any side effects or regrowth?
I have bought this product for some time but haven't used it yet. Would like to know other people's experience

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Phase 3 safety results to be published before jumping in. However if I were to buy it, I'd go with MinoxidilMax's considering the cost and it's already premixed and ready to apply.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Phase 3 safety results to be published before jumping in. However if I were to buy it, I'd go with MinoxidilMax's considering the cost and it's already premixed and ready to apply.

Careful with Chinese UGL compounds. I wouldn't touch their stuff ever again.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried. It is strong as crazy. It goes systemic and can damage your heart. Some people have no side effects, but I had a lot.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using KX-826 / Pyrilutamide from minoxidalmax since Jan. 1

I'll say the first 4 weeks, it seemed pretty good. My hair actually felt okay and I didn't mind how it looked, I was actually hopeful for the first time in years. Naturally I added this solution as I was in decline and wanted to add something for a boost.

However, in the past 2 weeks, my hair has gone to dogshit. I mean, I'm freaking out - my hair has lost so much in the past 2 weeks then any other period I can remember. I'm in serious trouble. I know realistically you can't see results in 4 weeks, but these last 2 weeks are a serious concern.

Not sure if I should drop it or see this through, but right now, I can't believe how my hair is looking.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried. It is strong as crazy. It goes systemic and can damage your heart. Some people have no side effects, but I had a lot.
How do you know it can damage your heart? Was was your experience when you tried it?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, of course it was a personal experience. I'm asking you what was the experience with the product. Also, how do you know it can damage your heart?
My experience is that after 6 weeks using 0,5% twice a day, I totally lost my libido. After that I tried to find a balance using less quantity, but after 1 week, my heartbeat was totally anormal, and after 2 weeks trying to find a balance my heartbeat was even worst. I stopped and I recover normal heartbeat in 1-2 weeks

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience is that after 6 weeks using 0,5% twice a day, I totally lost my libido. After that I tried to find a balance using less quantity, but after 1 week, my heartbeat was totally anormal, and after 2 weeks trying to find a balance my heartbeat was even worst. I stopped and I recover normal heartbeat in 1-2 weeks
Thanks for the info.