Pyrilutamide phase 2 results, ?leaked?

oddmood

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a image circulating on discord groups and reddit with a potential screenshot from a presentation of kintor showing the results of 2.5mg and 5mg twice a day

kx4.png

Placebo - 9 hairs
2.5mg pyri - 14 hairs
5mg pyri - 22 hairs

If this is legit, the results are kind of sh*t, there's a difference of ~5 hairs between placebo and 2.5mg and 12 hairs between placebo and 5mg.
I remind you that Breezula results were 14 hairs difference from vehicle(placebo).

Now, I tried to search their official site and I couldn't find this image, but in their latest presentation from 6 may I found this:

kx5.png

In their official presentation they say 5mg (0.5%) is used in phase 3. So, they found that 2.5mg is ineffective and went with 5mg. This is in accordance with the image above where 2.5mg did almost nothing relative to placebo.

Anyways, if this is all true, this is another demonstration that topical antiandrogens do not work for hair growth maybe just maintenance.
People forget that physical castration does not regrow hair, oral receptors blockers like bicalutamide do not regrow hair despite complete androgen blockade.

Last edited:

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from dutasteride korea study.... p value is higher
1652243597063.png

from topical finasteride study
1652244059291.png

of course its no cure, but its too early to dismiss it as not working from your interpretation of the results. And i dont know why i am writing in bold, i cant chage it

oddmood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I didn't see there is already a discussion about this on another forum. But nevertheless this is not the treatment everyone was hoping for.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I didn't see there is already a discussion about this on another forum. But nevertheless this is not the treatment everyone was hoping for.
What were you expecting? To gain two norwoods from this? You said yourself that we already knew oral antiandrogen therapy and castration wont regrow all your hair, so why would you expect KX to? If it can maintain without me having to use finasteride again, i'll be very happy with it, that's all im really hoping for with this drug

purupa

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys are hoping for a drug that regrows all your hair, you guys are going to be waiting a loooooong long time, and every drug is going to dissappoint you. Short of a miracle, I do not see any drug regrowing hair, other than hair cloning

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys are hoping for a drug that regrows all your hair, you guys are going to be waiting a loooooong long time, and every drug is going to dissappoint you. Short of a miracle, I do not see any drug regrowing hair, other than hair cloning
Oral minoxidil would potensial regrowth a lot of hair