Putin’s weak genetics motivated him to start this war

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, I am an American and support my country, but to an extent. I don’t support the US on this war and I feel the US needs to mind their own business, focus on our their country. We have our problems that our government is starting which I feel is leading to a civil war. I also feel the US is trying to run the world and that’s not good for anyone. But in the end, I support Russia over Ukraine because I know Ukraine, NATO and the US have started this war.
The article below was posted before the “Russian invasion” but the woke mainstream media will never broadcast this because it goes their agenda which is to work with American government to brainwash the simple minded people who mostly lean towards liberal-democrats. These are the same people who use pronouns, call everyone racist when they’re ancestors owned slaves, need labels and who are victims. These are the soft people who would cry if they had go to war and fight for their county.
The info is out there, you just need to dig deep. Russia warned Ukraine, NATO and the US and did what they had to do to defend itself. Any country would have did the same and you have to respect that.
link: https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/23/putin-accuses-west-coming-with-missiles-doorstep
The sensible words of a sensible man. We are separated by an ocean, but I give you a big hug and a handshake.