PureTech Health Jefferies Conference Webcast June 2016

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She didn't say much about Follica, but at the end there is a slide where it reads:
-Initiation of registration study 2H(???) 2016.
-Read-out of registration study in 2017.
-Potential product launch in 2018.

3__SlideHMLEFL26.JPG

Last edited:

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff97/regis...tp://wsw.com/webcast/jeff97/prtc.l/index.aspx

You have to register with your email in order to listen. I have not gotten around to listening, but I hope you guys do as I am very busy right now. Just wanted to bring this to the community's attention. Hopefully there is something about Follica in there.

xaser94 any luck finding cassiopea's presentation at the jefferies health convention? They presented thursday at 4:00 pm. That is the company responsible for CB-03-01 in case youre wondering why I'm asking. I tried to search the website on Jefferies to find it, but struck out. You seem to be really good at digging things up please post the webcast here if you do find it.

-tomtom

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
2018 is shaping up to be a really good year. We potentially have four new treatments coming now - Follica, Histogen(in Mexico), Replicel(if the Japanese government will hurry up and green light their trial), and JAK inhibitors could be available off label for Androgenetic Alopecia. I plan on trying each one as it becomes available until I have a full head of hair.

According to its most recent filing on May 30th, Replicel still anticipates Shiseido will begin trials in 2016. Also, David Hall purchased an additional 480,000 shares of the company, upping his ownership from 4.6% to 5.2%. Not amazing news, but it's something.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to its most recent filing on May 30th, Replicel still anticipates Shiseido will begin trials in 2016. Also, David Hall purchased an additional 480,000 shares of the company, upping his ownership from 4.6% to 5.2%. Not amazing news, but it's something.

That's actually encouraging.