Purchasing Minoxidil on the Internet

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ran out of my last bottle of generic minoxidil yesterday. I still have half a bottle left of minoxidil that was created at a pharmacy here but to be honest I really don't trust it. It feels and smells much different then the generic kind that you can buy in the stores. Also I've been using the generic kind for a few months now on a consistent basis so I'd rather stick to just that.

Has anyone from Canada, or even the U.S found a good site to order minoxidil from? I know Dr. Lee is highly recommended here but it seems like the process of ordering minoxidil from him for the first time is a lengthy one and I really don't want to waste any time. Any suggestions?

G

drugstore.com and ebay is what i heard of. Why not just go to the store and buy the same generic minoxidil that you have been using? :shock: I went a few weeks ago, its not as scary as i thought.
Anyways, check out this thread. I heard ebay is a good place to get kirkland signature generic minoxidil. Kirkland is suppose to be the cheapest minoxidil out there.
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... php?t=8109

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh.. i should have probably clarified that I got the original generic minoxidil in a three-pack last time I was down in the States.
In Canada they don't sell 5% in stores, only 2%.

Thanks for the links though, i'll check them out.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Shedmaster: Thanks for the tip, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Yeah, I'm bobby. I was posting lots over on hairlossisreversible but lately it's just got out of hand, especially in that procerin thread. There's a set of procerin minions that just keep popping up. I wonder if people are all really that naive or if half of those people are like clayton and representives.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
http://www.minoxidilshop.com/gen5min4mons.html

30 bucks for a 4 pack of kirklands. This is the best I have ever found. I have ordered through them 3 times and they always have lightning fast shipping.

I'd also recommend this site, best I've found by far.

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
ask me a question, please... the generic minoxidil is a good asrogaine? it has the same results? tks.

johnnycash

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine off ebay. 32usd to Canada including shipping and the service was great. Ashley was the name of the person I ordered it from.