Purchasing Finasteride in the UK advice welcomed

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking to go back on finasteride my hair loss is getting worse..Can anyone advise on trusted sources to purchase the drug in the U.K.??

jazz1

Reaction score
Lloyds pharmacy is legit and free prescriptio, my friend buys from them and they sell different brands.

Legit Propecia

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys...Llyods pharmacy seem a hell of a lot more expensive...Is Medexpress legit?

mark1970

My Regimen
Reaction score
been using boots chemist for years ..1 pound a day vs saving a few pounds and using a online pharmacy that could be sending me anything

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
been using boots chemist for years ..1 pound a day vs saving a few pounds and using a online pharmacy that could be sending me anything
That’s a fair point...How are you finding it any side effects? It’s the potential mental side effects that scare me

mark1970

My Regimen
Reaction score
been on this for 23 years before i got finasteride from a hairless clinic , sides come and go slight libido loss comes back when i drop the meds a few days , also noticed libido increases with multivitamin and exercise its basically a balancing act to avoid sides

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
been on this for 23 years before i got finasteride from a hairless clinic , sides come and go slight libido loss comes back when i drop the meds a few days , also noticed libido increases with multivitamin and exercise its basically a balancing act to avoid sides
Is the hairless clinic cheaper for finasteride?

mark1970

My Regimen
Reaction score
no but propecia was not around 23 years ago it was just finesteride cut into quarters but because I've had a few sheds over the years i didn't no if it was the medication ,,so decided to stick to brand name

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get my dutasteride from OxfordOnlinePharmacy. They sell finasteride too. They are the most affordable UK pharmacy that sells dutasteride that I could find, which makes me think they are probably affordable for finasteride too. It might be worth checking them out.

mark1970

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get my dutasteride from OxfordOnlinePharmacy. They sell finasteride too. They are the most affordable UK pharmacy that sells dutasteride that I could find, which makes me think they are probably affordable for finasteride too. It might be worth checking them out.do
I get my dutasteride from OxfordOnlinePharmacy. They sell finasteride too. They are the most affordable UK pharmacy that sells dutasteride that I could find, which makes me think they are probably affordable for finasteride too. It might be worth checking them out.
Do you find dutasteride works better than propecia ,, I've bought some but not used it as yet as i read a lot of negative views about this drug on this site

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you find dutasteride works better than propecia ,, I've bought some but not used it as yet as i read a lot of negative views about this drug on this site
I've not used finasteride and so I can't say how well it would work for me personally compared to dutasteride. However, it can be assumed that dutasteride is a more effective treatment than finasteride because it suppresses DHT more completely, plus the fact that studies have shown that dutasteride grows more hair than finasteride. What negative things have you heard about dutasteride? My own experience with it has been very positive.

Last edited:

mark1970

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi i have a slight loss of libido on propecia however I'm a also loosing ground on it after 23 years but also worried the sides will be more on dutasteride ?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi i have a slight loss of libido on propecia however I'm a also loosing ground on it after 23 years but also worried the sides will be more on dutasteride ?
The sides will be at least equally bad on dutasteride, and most likely worse. But it will do more for your hair than finasteride. So ultimately, you'll need to decide whether switching to dutasteride is worth it or not.

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been off the drug for almost two years now and my hair loss has definitely got worse...It worries me about the possible long term damage to our brain using it as it affects Neuro steroids...I’ve got pain from ejaculation now and orgasm sensation is very dull...Wish there was a safer alternative but the drug seems the only way