Pura D'or Hair Thickening Shampoo-- Does It Work

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed no effect.

Nizoral does help people with itch so it does something.
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil also helps people with itch.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new on here but I've seen quite a few people say the same thing, which side effects make it impossible to take? Just out of curio

I have a history of depression and erectile dysfunction. Both of these are reported as finasteride side effects, so I'm not a great candidate. If I improved my situation drastically I might try finasteride, but that's a difficult, long-term project, and I suspect we'll have better treatments soon.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this actually work?

The only chemical which thickens hair strands (not from the root up, only what's outside) is caffeine treated
treatments.

With most shampoos, there is a temporary thinning. That's why it's important to not overwash hair.

Whatsup489

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only chemical which thickens hair strands (not from the root up, only what's outside) is caffeine treated
treatments.

With most shampoos, there is a temporary thinning. That's why it's important to not overwash hair.
So, again-- I typically try to use nizoral 3ish times a week but do you have any other recommendations

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, again-- I typically try to use nizoral 3ish times a week but do you have any other recommendations

Maybe Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil conditioner 1 or 2 days a week.

Robust treatments, and not shampoos, need to be your primary tool.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a history of depression and erectile dysfunction. Both of these are reported as finasteride side effects, so I'm not a great candidate. If I improved my situation drastically I might try finasteride, but that's a difficult, long-term project, and I suspect we'll have better treatments soon.

I have a history of depression and have had felt no change on finasteride. Not erectile dysfunction issues though.