Pura D'or Could Help. Per My Dermatologist

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw her today and she recommended this shampoo and conditioner and she insisted her patients hoorayed the product. Today is my first day to use it but I just wanted to share the commendation. Maybe you will be a good responder. It's an over the counter shampoo and you can even buy it on Amazon for cheaper.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw her today and she recommended this shampoo and conditioner and she insisted her patients hoorayed the product. Today is my first day to use it but I just wanted to share the commendation. Maybe you will be a good responder. It's an over the counter shampoo and you can even buy it on Amazon for cheaper.

By what mechanism is it supposed to work? How is it supposed to stop DHT receptors from receiving DHT?

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude idk I'm not a doctor. Just trying to give recommendations from my derm. Worse case you can stop using it if not working. It's not like rogaine, poisoning people hair and screwing them for life. Worse mistake ever

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all taking this too serious. If you're gonna go bald then you're gonna bald. Nothing will prevent it. Doctors are not God. It's done. All one can do is least try to slow it down and wish a miracle will happen. But it's already written in our lives if we are to be bald...I'm no exception. Its called fate

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't learn any lesson what are you talking about?

I was speaking in general terms, not aiming anything at you Michelle828. Rather, just curious as zzzzz and thought it was a good question for the doctor. But also, it pays to be an informed and inquisitive consumer.

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was speaking in general terms, not aiming anything at you Michelle828. Rather, just curious as zzzzz and thought it was a good question for the doctor. But also, it pays to be an informed and inquisitive consumer.
Well idk the bottle is apparently a dht blocker but I'm a true believe supplements work best cuz it's internal. I'm not getting paid for advertising just trying to help. In all realness, best treatment that I'VE had results in are injections :/ I've had regrowth with that treatment. That's why I went to see my derm so I can get another round of treatment. She just threw this shampoo in there and said other patients had good responses. But if I don't get any good response guess I won't use it in future. Ion definitely going to take turns with that shampoo as well as my l'oreal :) So my scalpt won't get too use to

abcdefg

Reaction score
Y'all taking this too serious. If you're gonna go bald then you're gonna bald. Nothing will prevent it. Doctors are not God. It's done. All one can do is least try to slow it down and wish a miracle will happen. But it's already written in our lives if we are to be bald...I'm no exception. Its called fate

Nonsense. There are plenty of men with very good hair on finasteride/dutasteride that would have been completely bald if not on it. Whether it works is not debatable. You cant throw out the baby with the bathwater just because a few guys it doesnt end up helping them
There are instances where man made solutions over come what nature intended. Maybe finasteride isnt enough for everyone but it certainly helps a lot.

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to help stupid b**ch! Rogaine is awful and YOU encouraged to stay in it! So f*** u! My hair is ruined!
I'm sorry but it's like damn I'm trying to HELP anybody and everybody and it's like...I get shots all over my head now trying to salvage my hair. Trust me I KNOW what it's like to be desperate hence this recommendation. Either try it or not. It's like your hair is going to get dependable on it like rogaine. Just enough with the bashing I'm 33 female with no hair hardly..give me a break

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're gonna go bald then you're gonna bald. Nothing will prevent it.

Completely wrong. 80-90% chance finasteride will reverse, halt, or significantly slow the balding process in a man. Even higher chance with dutasteride

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
I normally have sympathy for people suffering from hair loss because I went through it myself. I tried everything under the sun but you know what, I beat it. Not only did I beat it, I regained everything. It wasn't shampoo or conditioners that helped either and believe me I tried them. It was fortunately a tried and proven treatment that did. I forgive your rudeness and wish you all the best with your shampoo and conditioning treatment.
Ifoegive
I normally have sympathy for people suffering from hair loss because I went through it myself. I tried everything under the sun but you know what, I beat it. Not only did I beat it, I regained everything. It wasn't shampoo or conditioners that helped either and believe me I tried them. It was fortunately a tried and proven treatment that did. I forgive your rudeness and wish you all the best with your shampoo and conditioning treatment.
I forgive yours too.Take care