Pumpkin Seed Oil Keeps Dht Down. Natural Supplement Works

Leslie5555

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im happy to say that pumpkin seed oil in pill form has kept my DHT level very low. I had lab work done b4 taking it and after. I plan to continue taking it. Its a natural supplement that actually works. Unfortunately it doesn’t do anything to keep my main testosterone levels down. Had to get back on Aldactone for that.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im happy to say that pumpkin seed oil in pill form has kept my DHT level very low. I had lab work done b4 taking it and after. I plan to continue taking it. Its a natural supplement that actually works. Unfortunately it doesn’t do anything to keep my main testosterone levels down. Had to get back on Aldactone for that.

Which brand are you using? So hard to tell with supps here in the US, there's so little regulation.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also for the rest of your scalp T you might consider ketacozanole cream and rosemary applied to the scalp.

More out of interest than anything since I'm a dude lol and not willing to touch it lol, do you find Spirolactone (Aldactone) affects your sex drive? Theoretically lowering T should affect your desire but not ability to have sex, if I'm getting my hormone bro science correct.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can you post your lab numbers and your dosage?

Rach3

My Regimen
Reaction score

Rach3

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put organic pumpkin seed oil on my steel cut oat cereal, and eat a few handfuls of raw organic pumpkin seeds every day. I haven't had my DHT levels checked, but I would be interested to know..

Millie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's great new. How much did you take? And has it lessend the shedding?

Rach3

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have much shedding, and have come to the conclusion, that it's more the quality of hair that replaces shed hair that determines if thinning is progressive. ( we don't want the miniaturization of hairs) So I am using the laser comb into 12th week, and scalp applications of raw red onion juice, saw palmetto/pumpkin seed oil, plus a diet high in phyto-estrogens such as organic edamame, pistachios, pumpkins seeds, flaxseed oil, avocado, whole grains, etc.. for protein wild salmon and tuna plus lots of beans.. and fresh organic veggies. Today I saw my beautician and she said she was impressed by the volume and sheen of my hair as compared to 8 weeks ago. I get regular trims. I also drink 2 cups of spearmint tea (loose leaves) twice a day.

Millie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You amaze me. I thought I ate well but you've got me beat. I'm doing much of what you are doing too, along with PRP & Minoxidol.
I've been eating 3 tbsp of roasted pumpkin seeds daily. After reading your post, I'd like to add pumpkin seed oil to make sure I'm taking enough. How much oil do you take? Is it in capsules or liquid?
Thanks for sharing

Rach3

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get a 8 oz. bottle, and put a tablespoonful on my cereal along with flaxseed oil. Later in the day I have another tablespoon which I put on whole grain bread. I also give myself two 5-minute vigorous scalp massages with my fingers... and work out 90 minutes each day.. mostly elliptical here at home, and hill walks. Everything I eat is organic and here in CA, that's the trend.