Puffy Nipples, Another Chapter Of This Horrible Story.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get fat and strong which is fine if thats what ou want. If you stay lean and eat good your body is in a more anabolic state and will help you gain strength AND muscle

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never ever in my life looked at my nipples lol. Not even sure I have some.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Many estrogen receptors in your chest area, a 15% increase CAN cause irriation/puffy nips without causing real gyno. When this happens its called pseudo gyno, which is clearly what you have. If you drop your body fat low enough this will dissipate, the thing is with the estrogen increase (if you're still on finasteride) these will be one the last places you drop your fat.

Singularity2045

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is no hard disc shaped tissue behind there, then just try to cut and lose some fat. Here's a diagram of real gynecemastia. Hover the mouse over large, intermediate and small and you'll see it show on the picture
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/pro...ynecomastia_anatomy.html#gynecomastia_anatomy

I'm not sure you actually have it. It looks like you're just carrying some fat around the chest area. Hormones can cause increase fat in the chest area without the hard gland growth, as well... The problem is that chest fat tends to be harder to shift. You need to work on your diet and exercise routine first. If after you lose weight and it still hasn't shifted, see a doctor. Or just see a doctor now and get diagnosed.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many estrogen receptors in your chest area, a 15% increase CAN cause irriation/puffy nips without causing real gyno. When this happens its called pseudo gyno, which is clearly what you have. If you drop your body fat low enough this will dissipate, the thing is with the estrogen increase (if you're still on finasteride) these will be one the last places you drop your fat.

If there is no hard disc shaped tissue behind there, then just try to cut and lose some fat. Here's a diagram of real gynecemastia. Hover the mouse over large, intermediate and small and you'll see it show on the picture
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/pro...ynecomastia_anatomy.html#gynecomastia_anatomy

I'm not sure you actually have it. It looks like you're just carrying some fat around the chest area. Hormones can cause increase fat in the chest area without the hard gland growth, as well... The problem is that chest fat tends to be harder to shift. You need to work on your diet and exercise routine first. If after you lose weight and it still hasn't shifted, see a doctor. Or just see a doctor now and get diagnosed.

Thanks guys, very good advice!

Banksg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been having puffy nipples for the last few weeks but I didn't want to open a thread right away. They are showing most when my body is warm. If I'm cold they barely get puffy or not at all. I don't want man boobs but I don't want to be bald either.
I'm ~8.5 months on 1.25mg/day. It sucks because I haven't had the results I expected.
I'm also bulking up quite heavily, I gained 6kg/13.2pounds in the last 3.5 months. I know this can make your nipples a bit puffy too but that would be a big coincidence, would it not? I don't have a history with puffy nipples.

What should I do?

I think I have save issue.
Could you please update you situation ?
Are you still on finasteride ?