puffy eyes again

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so heres the story
i stopped the minoxidil for a week because it gave me puffy eyes, after a week the puffiness was gone and so was the hair
i started again 3 days ago and this mornning i got the puffy eye again
this time its only my right eye which makes it look very obviuos
and makes me belive that it has something to do with the way i slept
so i will try to sleep only on my back and with 2 pillos to keep my head elevated
i really really dont know what looks worst puffy eyes with more hair or no puffy eyes with less hair

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
today i woke up with less puffy eyes but still too puffy i slept on my back so that was proboably the reson
i think this day ill try to avoid the night application and do a bigger mornning one and see if the puffy eyes stay or not
ill update tommorrow

Sean68

Reaction score
i know this is a bit gay but have you tried putting tea bags on your eyes when you wake up? i do it sometimes if im looking a bit wrecked after a night out. it does work especially if you put them in the fridge for a bit
first.

Sean68

Reaction score
haha i just remembered you dont drink tea in america! it does work though. better than a lot of expensive cosmetic stuff you can buy.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its not gay just metro
and yes i tried it and it works in 5 minuts most of it was out but they were still a bit puffy i think if i did it loger it would give even better results
anyway i dont like it because it dosent look as good as it does without the minoxidil...