Prp, (platelet-rich Plasma) Anyone Have It Without A hair transplant?

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay everybody I just did my Acell/PRP procedure with Dr. McGrath in Texas. I can say the staff there was absolutely amazing, the doctor was very friendly and confident in what he does. He is a big believer in what he does. I had the procedure done on Nov. 25th of 2016, so its still too early to tell if any changes. I'll be honest if I really see any changes or not.

So far after the procedure I have noticed more shedding (I stopped topicals for a week) (I'm a Revivogen guy) However I also didn't get to do my LLLT for 3 weeks ( was on a vacation). I am also experimenting with Super Zix II homemade topical to help save money.

As far as the procedure itself, its done in office, I had the procedure and flew out on the plane within hours that same day. I flew into their Austin location and took a Taxi from airport, for 20 bucks or less you can reach his office from there.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay everybody I just did my Acell/PRP procedure with Dr. McGrath in Texas. I can say the staff there was absolutely amazing, the doctor was very friendly and confident in what he does. He is a big believer in what he does. I had the procedure done on Nov. 25th of 2016, so its still too early to tell if any changes. I'll be honest if I really see any changes or not.

So far after the procedure I have noticed more shedding (I stopped topicals for a week) (I'm a Revivogen guy) However I also didn't get to do my LLLT for 3 weeks ( was on a vacation). I am also experimenting with Super Zix II homemade topical to help save money.

As far as the procedure itself, its done in office, I had the procedure and flew out on the plane within hours that same day. I flew into their Austin location and took a Taxi from airport, for 20 bucks or less you can reach his office from there.

Did Dr tell you a timeline what to expect?--Regarding shed and regrowth.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
He left me his email to contact the office, I'm going to ask him again because I honestly don't remember. Once I find out ill let you all know.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

How is your progress from PRP?

MirinBrah

My Regimen
Reaction score
I underwent a PRP treatment a little over 2 weeks ago. Nurse said it will take 6-8 weeks to start to see results. So far I noticed less shedding, will update again soon with pics.

Update: Did not see any results unfortunately with my PRP only treatment. -$750