prp has anyone tried it

duelmaster

Reaction score
Has anyone tried prp if yes then how much quantity of prp was induced in the scalp and has it stopped the shedding

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have my first PRP injection session scheduled for May 5th.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think there is standard protocol for the amount depending on the process you use, so doctors will not vary much there. But I don't know, I'm not familiar with the details yet. I think the most important factors to PRP effectiveness are platelet concentration (the higher, the better - in a good process you can achieve more than 90%, in a bad process only around 40%) and activation substance/protocol.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's your age, your Norwood, and when did your balding start?
I think the effectiveness of PRP depends on how long the follicles in the target area are already miniaturizing/miniaturized.

Could you also maybe provide a history of your PRP treatment (when did you get injections) and photos (with face blurred/cut out)? Would be very much appreciated!

freeflow

Reaction score
anybody had PRP guys you know and had success? I am thinking about doing it too.Not sure if its a waste of money

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wait for 12 weeks. I'm having my PRP session next week and will give a detailed report + photo documentation. But I'd also be interested in any positive user experiences.