Prp - Anyone Have Experience With Platelet Rich Plasma?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a PRP procedure and it did nothing for my hair. The doctor has since stopped doing this procedure because it didn't work for any of his patients. On the other hand, I had a couple PRP treatments for a bad shoulder, and it has worked terrifically. Best of luck. I hope it helps you.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't expect miracle from any treatment. If you have the money prp makes sense. I'd talk to Greco.
Here is an interesting email I got from Cole's office.
Dr. Cole just returned from the FUE Europe meeting in Ankara, where a team of physicians Dr. Cole enlisted performed the first adipose stem cells harvested from the scalp, and subsequently injected these stem cells into thinning areas. Stay tuned for the results of this trial.

LicoriceSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't expect miracle from any treatment. If you have the money prp makes sense. I'd talk to Greco.
Here is an interesting email I got from Cole's office.
Dr. Cole just returned from the FUE Europe meeting in Ankara, where a team of physicians Dr. Cole enlisted performed the first adipose stem cells harvested from the scalp, and subsequently injected these stem cells into thinning areas. Stay tuned for the results of this trial.

Hair loss always has a Fat-Loss/Adipose-loss component.

This is presumably why black girls oil their scalp regularly.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
I never heard of harvesting adipose cells from the SCALP then injecting the into thinning areas.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had 3 PRP treatments and had no noticeable difference. And it's expensive AF.