provillus useless

teerak

Reaction score
i have had terrible service with provillus and after this experience I doubt I will purchase anything from them again . I placed an order on March 12th approx seven weeks ago and have not received my products as yet . When I placed the order I didnt update my new address as I have recently moved but five minutes after placing the order I sent them two emails and a further letter through their online site requesting they ship my order to the newly provided address so five minutes after ordering the products I provided them with the correct address for shipment . one week went past and I did not receive one email or any notification from the company confirming change of address details which prompted me to send another two emails to them and a further email through their website confirming they have received my change of address details . two weeks later after sending further emails in an attempt to contact them no reply from provillus whatsoever . After waiting four weeks and receiving absolutely no contact or support from the company I contacted the call centre which is based in the phillipines only to be told that the parcel was shipped to the old address and they will send another parcel to my new address which was provided to them and should have been rectified after order placement . so in total it has been seven weeks and after repeated attempts to contact and email the company I have not received one single email from these turkeys . their service is terrible and I wont do business with them again .
space.gif
space.gif
ccc.jpg

teerak

Reaction score
PROVILLUS TURKEYS :

not a single response in seven weeks
still havent received my product
i have already sent eight emails and phoned customer support four times
get stuffed provillus i wont be doing business with you again