Prostizine Update

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...well...just about finished my 4th bottle...Been taking this as well as trying to use up my Folexen...Down to 2 capsules/day but I was at 3/day plus an extra 10mg/day of Folexen...

...my loss hasn't halted at all...no reduction in body/facial hair -- if anything my facial stubble has gotten more bristly...AND there is no doubt about it, but my libido is in THE TANK...I got nothing...plus the old tally-wacker is just plain more limp all the time...the odd morning-wood but I got no zip at ALL...and I am not imagining things...

...this has gotten progressively more worse since taking Prostizine which has Equol, beta-sit and Saw Palmetto...did not having anything like this when taking pure Equol, which I started taking back in September...

...but **** it...when the Keratene come's in, I am going to get my DHT levels checked and I am going to stick with it, no libido and all...

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
S-equol was definitely better than taking a combo med which has all these Anti Androgens in it, as versus just blocking the receptor site. If you can, get your DHT checked? Could it be its reduced by a significant amount?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
S-equol was definitely better than taking a combo med which has all these Anti Androgens in it, as versus just blocking the receptor site. If you can, get your DHT checked? Could it be its reduced by a significant amount?

Got a doctor's appt in a week...gonna ask for the DHT test...as well as Test, Estro, etc....