Prostemics Aape Hair Ampoules Adsc Stem Cells Topically Applied

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I searched the forum and didnt find anything regarding the use of Prostemics AAPE(Korean Company that sells ADSCs for topical use), so I thought I should post about it and also let anyone who's interested know I just purchased a round of treatment.

First, the product cost me 579.00(500 for the stuff + 44 EMS Shipping + 35 Wire Transfer fee from my bank) USD for 6 treatments.They would not sell me the version of the treatment that they sell to the Japanese market only (injection into scalp) due to regulations. This product is marketed as a skin care product. The protocol for the version sold to me is applying it and leaving it on the scalp after/before dermarolling/dermapen session. It's basically fat stem cells from other humans. I decided to go with this method vs the alternative, which was pay 5k to get a liposuction and get the ADSCs reinjected in my head by an MD..... Same fudging thing.... Anyone who is interested in PRP as well, i say screw that and try this instead. Your chances of success are likely better. Anyone who is already dermrolling, the price is negligible and I dont see why not add it to your regiment. It can potentially save your hair lol. I think roughly 100 bucks a month for a product that has very sound scientific data to back it up is worth a shot. Worst case scenario, you lost 500 bucks, still MUCH cheaper than PRP, PRP+ ACELL, and PRP + Adipose derived stem cells injections.

I am to apply the product in intervals of 3 weeks apart. I will update you guys in a separate Thread with the results. Below are email exerts from the person have been talking with about the product, along with all the downloads and links he provided me about directions for application, studies about the product, etc.

Directions for Applying with Microneedling

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9jmrSmOrrWwT3BXSnd4U1NLZ1E/view

Directions for applying with fractional laser

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9jmrSmOrrWwMW5FZEpvV19IWWM/view

EMAIL 1

I hope this mail finds you well.

This is Leesun, a manager of the Int’l business development at Prostemics and I’m glad to talk to you over this mail.

You can directly place an order thru this mail but I firstly would like to inform you that this product, AAPE, is designed for clinic care.

As a business tag in your mail, I can understand that you are an attorney so I’m wondering if you have your doctor who can apply AAPE on your scalp.

Please kindly advise me how you will use AAPE Hair Ampoule and note that it’s impossible to use as home care.

Its price is US$500/per box excluded the shipment fee and one box of AAPE Hair Ampoule is for 6uses.

If you have further questions please feel free to contact me.

I really appreciate your interests in our company and AAPE.

Have a good day.

EMAIL 2

Thanks for your prompt mail.

I guess I first need to briefly introduce our company and AAPE as well.

PROSTEMICS CO., LTD researches and develops adipose stem cells and high performance proteins specilized in cell regeneration

and has developed AAPE(Advance Adipose-derived stem cells Protein Extract, as a cosmetic ingredient, registered in the PCPC and AAPE Hair/Skin Ampoule(Clinic care) & Skin Care Cosmetics(Home care) approved by the US FDA OTC. (*Brochure Attached)

We have published SCI Journals of AAPE clinical data for Hair&Skin care and AAPE Hair Ampoule has been exported to worldwide for 10 years, so especially organize an annual seminar of AAPE Hair&Skin to share the exriences(ideal or non-ideal cases) with key doctors worldwide.

For the AAPE instruction, please kindly refer to the clips attached and note the followings.

(1) Apply AAPE hair ampoule once a month(minimum interval is 3 weeks)

>> because the scalp punched out by Fractional laser or MTS(Micro needle therapy) should be fully recovered for the next treatment.

(2) The needle depth should be below 0.5mm.

>> This product is categorized by COSMETICS, TOPICAL USE ONLY.

(3) Take AAPE Hair treatment for 4-6 months for the fundamental cure.

>> The hair cycle is 4-6 months and you can see the change after a turover of hDPC(Human dermal papilla cells).

What I have mentioned in this mail is just basic instruction.

Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Thanks for your attention and interests.

Best,

Leesun

EMAIL 3

Please kindly find attached the SCI Journals about AAPE Hair Ampoule.

The important note of these SCI journals is that some of these is written by Japanese doctors.

Upon the Japan cosmetics regulation, a doctor will take a responsibility to use AAPE as an injection and the AAPE has been designed differently only for Japan market.

AAPE Skin/Hair Ampoule is COSMETICS that can be applied after MTS or Frantional laser.

Please feel free to contact me if you have further question.

Thanks in advance.

EMAIL 4

[IMPORTANT] There are two(2) important concerns you should remember so please check the followings.

(1) Storage and Delivery Instruction

a. Store in refrigerator at or below 6 degrees Celsius

b. Once opened and mixed, the formula must be used within 3 hours

c. The product must be used within 2 year from the date of manufacture

d. Exposure time to room temperature ‘10~35 ’ stockfor the local delivery, it is strictly limited less than 5-7days per a one continuous delivery and 10days in max. as the accumulative total exposure time.

(2) Understanding of AAPE

AAPE hair ampoule is for fundamental cure of hair loss, means that there should be hDPC existing for AAPE absorbing into scalp to let hDPCs awaken.

Otherwise, AAPE would be meaningless if a person has been already on the hair loss stage 5-7.

I strongly suggest to have Dr.' consultant first for getting know about the scalp condition. It wouldn't be too late to take a treatment after fully understanding AAPE.

We also suggest a doctor to use AAPE for a post treatment of hair transplantation.

Please kindly find attached the invoice including our bank information for your purchase and send me the wire transfer receipt as the payment completed.

Then I’ll send the AAPE ampoule by EMS premium and the shipping terms is FOB at origin.

Please let me know if you have a preferred courier or forwarder because it would be the best if you have your account of any forwarder.

In that case, I’ll take out the shipping fee from the invoice.

THERE ARE A FEW FILES I COULDN'T UPLOAD DUE TO BEING LARGER THAN 3MB, SO THOSE INTERESTED PM ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND.

I get nothing from talking about this. I rather not hear anybody accuse me of benefiting financially from discussing this product. Seriously.... just don't. Ill answer any questions yall may have if I know the answer, but pretty much everything I know is what Ive read from the pamphlets and brochures they provided me.

If anyone can see any negatives to trying this, I would like to hear it(regardless, im still doing it since I purchased and paid for it today).

Attachments

• 09-Hair growth promoting effects of adipose tissue derived stem cells-JDS(2009.10).pdf
    720 KB · Views: 548
  • 12-Hair regeneration treatment using adipose-derived stem cell conditioned medium.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 344
  • Prostemics_AAPE hair ampoule.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 801
  • 17-Clinical use of conditioned media of ADSC in female pattern hair loss....pdf
    531.9 KB · Views: 635
  • 18_Adipose-Derived Stem Cells and Their Secretory Factorsfor Skin Aging and Hair Loss_20-2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 847

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW I tried to get them to sell my the Injectable Japanese Version since I have the means to have a surgeon inject for me here, but they refused :(. Waiting on a response to see if the topical version can be injected anyways HA.

Also FWIW my plastic surgeon buddy agreed this is basically the same as injecting your own ADSC, which in his opinion has the best chance looking at it scientifically saving our hair. He says screw PRP (when it is related to hair regeneration)

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW I tried to get them to sell my the Injectable Japanese Version since I have the means to have a surgeon inject for me here, but they refused :(. Waiting on a response to see if the topical version can be injected anyways HA.

Also FWIW my plastic surgeon buddy agreed this is basically the same as injecting your own ADSC, which in his opinion has the best chance looking at it scientifically saving our hair. He says screw PRP (when it is related to hair regeneration)

So even though I am a NW1 and have been taking N Acetyl Cystine for my hair and applying argan oil and nothing else.

I noticed that I first started experiencing the thinning that I did 3 years ago (been stable since). At first I was thinking it might have been from metabolic damage from being in Ketosis for too long causing my body to think it was in starvation mode. Usually once a person gets back on a regular diet they grow back their hair, but I am prone to Androgenetic Alopecia anyways at least from what I see from my dad so no regrowth.

However since I've been reading up on ADSC I've realized that when my Body Fat percentage drops sub 10% my face and heads lean out the most out of anywhere on my body and I've even noticed that the sides and back of my head are slightly more cushioned than the top and frontal lobe.

I saw you say that ADSC treatment was quoted at 5K. Was that in Houston? If so at what clinic if you do not mind? I am going to contact a clinic in Boston as well.

I saw some ghetto Eastern European clinic in Serbia charging 5K euros so I assumed it would be a lot more in the States...

I see ADSC as the best bet for me until, From worst to best. FUE, Pilofocus (IF...), Histogen, Sheishedio and Tsuji happen in my life.

I am a Norwood 1 and in no rush to get FUE but would like to maintain/ thicken slightly if possible as I get shredded for summer 6% BodyFat which I have not been for a few years out of fear of loosing hair. So if I can get Brown Fat cells injected into my scalp via ADSC for a decent price I'm down.

Ps. I just had a buddy who got a sick hair piece lol. I honestly never even thought about getting a hair piece but after seeing this guys hair. Even though I have a loooong way to go before I get there. Hair pieces are a very viable option imo haha. High maintainance as it gets but sh*t is flllly lol. Some of you guys should look into it if you have not. Changed his life haha.

Last edited:

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
So even though I am a NW1 and have been taking N Acetyl Cystine for my hair and applying argan oil and nothing else.

I noticed that I first started experiencing the thinning that I did 3 years ago (been stable since). At first I was thinking it might have been from metabolic damage from being in Ketosis for too long causing my body to think it was in starvation mode. Usually once a person gets back on a regular diet they grow back their hair, but I am prone to Androgenetic Alopecia anyways at least from what I see from my dad so no regrowth.

However since I've been reading up on ADSC I've realized that when my Body Fat percentage drops sub 10% my face and heads lean out the most out of anywhere on my body and I've even noticed that the sides and back of my head are slightly more cushioned than the top and frontal lobe.

I saw you say that ADSC treatment was quoted at 5K. Was that in Houston? If so at what clinic if you do not mind? I am going to contact a clinic in Boston as well.

I saw some ghetto Eastern European clinic in Serbia charging 5K euros so I assumed it would be a lot more in the States...

I see ADSC as the best bet for me until, From worst to best. FUE, Pilofocus (IF...), Histogen, Sheishedio and Tsuji happen in my life.

I am a Norwood 1 and in no rush to get FUE but would like to maintain/ thicken slightly if possible as I get shredded for summer 6% BodyFat which I have not been for a few years out of fear of loosing hair. So if I can get Brown Fat cells injected into my scalp via ADSC for a decent price I'm down.

Ps. I just had a buddy who got a sick hair piece lol. I honestly never even thought about getting a hair piece but after seeing this guys hair. Even though I have a loooong way to go before I get there. Hair pieces are a very viable option imo haha. High maintainance as it gets but sh*t is flllly lol. Some of you guys should look into it if you have not. Changed his life haha.

No, it was not in Houston. The 5k for the Adipose injection was actually from Serbia as well! Kerastem is the company that referred me to their Serbia location. But if you really want to do the injections through a doctor, I also spoke to Dr. Gorana Kuka, who is a very well known in the hair loss community. She is actually also located in Serbia and quoted me I believe 1400 USD for the adipose injections. She also referred me to her partner clinic in Miami if I didnt want to travel to Serbia. The Miami clinic charges 3000.00, which still isnt bad. Roughly the same price if you fly to Serbia. I was about to go ahead and do it, but all my research led me to conclude a one time and done injection procedure would like yield minimal if any results. It would be best to continually have it injected every month for maybe 3-6 months. That is the price of a good amount of FUEs, and again, this is still in its infancy so you just dont know how well it will turn out. If you would like to contact her, the email is info@haircenter.rs

I really think you should consider this AAPE stuff. Just buy a Dermapen on ebay and use this stuff with it. I also agree with you, ADSC or this AAPE stuff is pretty much my best chance while waiting for that other stuff, which realistically speaking, wont be coming out for years. LMAO at that brotzu sh*t. Because that's all it is, sh*t. I dont know why so many people give it such attention when a products like this exists. Ive noticed many potentially viable products get ignored in the US markets, and this forum tends to harp on stupid experimental chemicals just because it's a huge influx of people talking about it. Ive made a post in the past, chronicling the many products Ive used, and none have worked unfortunately. Additionally, i couldn't agree more with you on these hair pieces. Im not there yet, but it's a pretty nice option coupled with hairline FUE.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Chimac07 yo where did you buy this from? Some places look real sketch. Was about to do a ADSC from a local md but you may have just saved me a few K. I'm a Norwood 1.5ish with diffuse all over.

Help a brother out!
Instructions and tips on payment wouldn't hurt too

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got back from a thread from bald truth and they had a go at this, the thread starter was my same situation almost exactly and I didn't do much at all. Seems like this shits been dismissed

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Email this guy if yall are interested. leesun@prostemics.com

I havent received my product because my wire transfer was returned to me 4 days after i sent it. I been exchanging emails with them to figure out the issue or if i can pay them some other method. Communications with them take a day or 2 for a response.

I saw the thread on the bald truth shortly after placing the order, but that doesn't stop me. Yes it casts doubt, but i saw only 2 people try it? WIth any product, there's no guarantee. Minoxidil and finasteride did not work for me, but it works for others. Same concept. I am approaching this with low expectations, as every freaking treatment has failed me.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you man, even after I sent that I went ahead and decided I was going to do it too hoping that due to the fact that everybody's different means I have a chance of at least some kind of response. (Took dutasteride for 5 days and had every side except titles with at least a 3 week recovery)

Thanks for the email, I'm gonna write them right after I send this to get me mine too. Hashtag one desperate muther facker.

PS as far as emailing goes if you have gmail then get this extension called banana tag, free gets you five a day and you can tag emails so that when the other person opens them you get a notification. Really useful when anticipation can make it feel like forever.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought it before. But it was $300 back then.

AAPE7.jpg

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like the words "stem cells" are diffusing into every damn scam in the planet like ReBoost.
I bought it before. But it was $300 back then.

AAPE7.jpg
Please tell me this isn't one of those cases and you saw something positive. Pretty please.

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for not responding, I never got to use the product. I wired the money to them, then 10 days later my bank tells me there was an issue, and during those 10 days I did more research and listened to people's experiences and decided just not going through with the order anymore.(also helped when that when I inquired as to why the error with the transaction , I never got a response)