Prostaglandin-H2 D-isomerase (PTGDS) is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PT

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Prostaglandin-H2 D-isomerase (PTGDS) is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PTGDS gene.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
The protein encoded by this gene is a glutathione-independent prostaglandin D synthase that catalyzes the conversion of prostaglandin H2 (PGH[SUB]2[/SUB]) to prostaglandin D2 (PGD[SUB]2[/SUB]). PGD[SUB]2[/SUB] functions as a neuromodulator as well as a trophic factor in the central nervous system. PGD[SUB]2[/SUB] is also involved in smooth muscle contraction/relaxation and is a potent inhibitor of platelet aggregation. This gene is preferentially expressed in brain. Studies with transgenic mice over-expressing this gene suggest that this gene may be also involved in the regulation of non-rapid eye movement sleep.[SUP][2][/SUP] Furthermore, PTGDS and its product PGD[SUB]2[/SUB] are elevated in the bald-scalp areas of men with male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia).[SUP][3][/SUP]

kent1du69

Reaction score
Hello squeegee. I've read some of your posts and I'm interrested in gluthatione. Do you take gluthatione? If the answer is yes, do you take it in a topical way? Have you some results?
(Sorry for my english, i'm french by the way)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hello squeegee. I've read some of your posts and I'm interrested in gluthatione. Do you take gluthatione? If the answer is yes, do you take it in a topical way? Have you some results?
(Sorry for my english, i'm french by the way)

I am taking transdermal glutathione. First thing you notice is no hair shedding anymore, second thing is the quality of your skin.. skin glow and no more acne everywhere.. Didn't take glutathione for that long yet to confirm regrowth with it.. Also taking it with others supplments and topical and tough to say that glutathione is the real ****. Taking 1000mg a day. It is fascinating that glutathione has something to do with prostalglandins synthesis. Btw I speak french as well!