Proscar With Minoxidil %5 Liquid Local Use

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,i added avodart's liquid inside 5% minoxil (12 avodart for 60 ml ) in 4 month it made my hair good but than shedding crazy and lost what i got.

And then i used EOD oral avodart and topical minoxidil i had sides and hairs became worse,and now i am using topical minoxidil with proscar for 3 days (1 proscar in 12 ml minoxidil)

İ tried oral finasteride but it made bad hairline and dry eyes

What can i do guys need help...

_Ayae

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible finasteride gave you dry eyes (really?) and bad hairline. Because you experienced it, doesn't mean it's caused by finasteride on itself.

Just take oral finasteride, keep doing topical minoxidil (possibly add dermaneedling), and add nizoral once or twice a week. If that ain't working, your minoxidil brews won't work either.

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible finasteride gave you dry eyes (really?) and bad hairline. Because you experienced it, doesn't mean it's caused by finasteride on itself.

Just take oral finasteride, keep doing topical minoxidil (possibly add dermaneedling), and add nizoral once or twice a week. If that ain't working, your minoxidil brews won't work either.

Yes dry and painful eyes,oral finas gave me high libido and acne.