proscar prescription

rester64

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Ive been on Propecia for 2 months now and it seems to have stopped my hair loss, however my problem is im running low on supplies and Propecia is very expensive. So i went to my doctor today to ask for a prescription for proscar and he said he wouldn't be able to do it. My question is how do i get hold of this? I live in the uk by the way. Does anyone know how to get a private prescription in the UK? this might be the answer.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

thanks

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Ive been on Propecia for 2 months now and it seems to have stopped my hair loss, however my problem is im running low on supplies and Propecia is very expensive. So i went to my doctor today to ask for a prescription for proscar and he said he wouldn't be able to do it. My question is how do i get hold of this? I live in the uk by the way. Does anyone know how to get a private prescription in the UK? this might be the answer.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

thanks

See a different doctor, many will prescribe 5mg.

theonelink

Reaction score
would like to know this too. I've spent £600 on propecia in the past 10 months and im a student... not going to my doctor because he refused me propecia, had to get from lloyds pharmacy

St4n80

Reaction score
You can her proscar, 5mg finasteride feom pharmcy2u.co.uk. Just complete there online questionare thing

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
a hairtransplant doctor would be much more liberal in their willingness to prescribe it by a significant amount but you can get it at alldaychemist site in the UK I believe